New to MyFitnesspal and excited!

Options
Hi everyone. I'm new to the site and am feeling encouraged and motivated to jumpstart my weightloss again. :happy:

Replies

• Gerkenstein
    Gerkenstein Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll find so many people here at different stages in their weight-loss. It's so encouraging to be a part of this community. Welcome aboard!
  • tliesmann
    tliesmann Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day and I am really liking the site so far. I am having trouble getting my ticker to show up with my posts. I have followed directions copied/paste and still nothing. Any other suggestions? Thank you
  • tliesmann
    Options
    Ok never mind looks like it worked here but it does not show up when I post something on my wall. Is it supposed to?
  • blackchick85
    Options
    Ok never mind looks like it worked here but it does not show up when I post something on my wall. Is it supposed to?

No it wont show up when you post on your wall....onlly on the message board
  • tliesmann
    Options
    Thank you so much! Good luck with your journey!
  • blackchick85
    Options
    Welcome Aboard!!! Today starts my third week and i am in love, i've lost 7lbs in 2 weeks and am more determined than ever. This site really works.
  • layesii
    layesii Posts: 2
    Options
    thats awesome, I also started 6 days ago and this site really keeps me motivated!
    Keep it up and we'll def reach our goals soon :)
  • hollijensen
    Options
    Hi! I also just started! Think this site is awesome!! Good luck!
  • lizbethmcq
    lizbethmcq Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started on here today, been doing Jenny Craig for 11 weeks and have lost 21.2 lbs so far (lost 5 on my own before that). They really push the food & excercise journaling which I hate to do! This website and the associated iPhone app. I hope will make this process easier.

Really looking forward to the exercise cal. counter, since I hate to exercise know it will be motivation to know I can cheat a little if I work it off. How much will I have to work out today for that chocolate bar I ate? - either I'll put down the chocolate or get my butt moving.

Glad to have this community to share, support and cheer each other on.
  • CarolTempleton
    CarolTempleton Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    welcome and thanks for the add. I'm glad you want to start a new healthier you! Keep it up...