NOT a HUGE Success, but I am so happy

Options
tammycolbert
tammycolbert Posts: 236 Member
I saw my doctor today for a problem Ive been having, well they weighed me. I saw this new doctor on 01/10/2013 and I weighed 262lbs, today I weighed 244lbs. I am SO FREAKING EXCITED. I don't know if I should change my weight here or leave it as it is because I use my work scales which may be different then her scale. I am so happy.

Replies

• ndblades
    ndblades Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    This is a HUGE success! Great job! I stick to the same scale, the same weigh-in day, the same weigh-in time to keep it the most accurate. I know when we have a lot to lose, it may not be exciting, but it is. YOU ARE DOING IT! YAHOO!
  • coopere6838
    coopere6838 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great job! Be proud of every pound you've lost. :smile:

What did you do differently?
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Yahoo! That is a huge success, good for you!:flowerforyou:
  • tammycolbert
    tammycolbert Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    My new doc said to cut out the C words, Candy, Cake, Chips and I have. I also started walking the stairs at work 3 flights every morning and night. I also cut down my portions, started more salads. I am excited, but I know I have a long way to go, but 18lbs WOW I would have never thought. Guess that is why I went from a size 26 jeans to size 22.

Thank You all so much.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!