Replies

• rugrisham
    rugrisham Posts: 14
    Options
    I am taking my before picture today!!!
  • mznati
    mznati Posts: 4
    Options
    This is an amazing thread and truly inspirational!!! Everyone has been through awesome transformations and have motivated me to not be lazy but take charge, like right now!! :)
  • that_Va_chick
    Options
    Great before and after, How did you get here? What did you do?
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Oooooo Mrs_Joshica! Awesome results!!!! Keep up the great work!

I just have to say, I have been feeling TRULY like I'm doing all this work and feel like for all the exercise I'm doing I should be seeing better results. The worst for me is that I have had other people who are also losing weight tell me they are losing MORE than me, its like, really? I didn't know it was a competition! Support each other and encourage, not compare! But its getting harder and harder for me to feel like its been working when I can't physically SEE a difference. I've been steadily working out 4 days a week (last week I started 5 days) for 9-1/2 weeks as of this week, trying to keep under my goal calories(although I get confused with the net calories and extra calories added to my goal calories with working out) and maybe 1-2 days a week go over which is usually the days I don't exercise because its the weekend and we run around a lot with the 3 kids so I need to learn to get better control on that.... I've dropped 9.4 lbs in 9 weeks, and I CANT SEE a difference. My fiance told me he can feel a difference and see it in my stomach area (I'm big in the stomach/boob/butt, but not hips) and I have felt a difference in 2 tops and my winter coat that button up, not as snug in the belly, but everything I wear is baggy anyway so aside from those 2 tops I can't tell a difference and no one else can, either. Its like "oh, you lost almost 10 pounds? where?" I've literally heard that! BUT...seeing all these amazing transformations is so inspirational and motivational, and knowing it did take some of you a year or a little less, and that others HAVE lost slowly like me at 1-2 pounds a week means I'm moving at the same rate and that IT IS possible and that I just need to stick with it!

Thank you so much for the OP for starting this, I needed this today!

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, AND THEIR AMAZING TRANSFORMATIONS, thanks for the motivation!!! :drinker:

I lost 138 pds but had a baby so now only down 64 pds blah blah anyways when I first lost my first amt of weight It was 60pds before anyone commented that it looked like I lost weight!!

Thanks for sharing that! It actually does make me feel better that it may take a while before I or others really notice. I guess the important part is that I'm doing something healthy and that should be enough, but you know, sometimes I wish people wouldn't look at me all dumbfounded when I mention I've lost some weight and work out 5 days a week now, lol. Thanks again for sharing that!
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    You all are AMAZING and so inspiring!!!
  • kathneal67
    kathneal67 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow all fo ths pics are AWESOME. it inspires me to keep going and know there is a light at the end of the rainbow. You are all so beautiful. Great work and thanks for showing us that it can be done.
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Bump for AWESOME INSPIRATION!
  • lucyinthesky2007
    lucyinthesky2007 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I love seeing everyone's progress, and I haven't seen a new thread for comparison pics in a while so I thought I would start another one!

Here we go...please share your comparison pics!

3220131791difference_zps3bbc594a.jpg

YOU. ARE. AMAZING. My new hero!

Here's mine
    20130305132631017.jpg

I just recently hit my goal and now I'm focusing on toning.

*you all look incredible by the way! KUDOS!
  • petitegreek
    petitegreek Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Wow, these pictures are such an inspiration! You all are doing great! I will post my transformation when I'm done losing :)
  • cinrn68
    cinrn68 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Wow! People must not even recognize you! Congrats!
  • unicorn1081
    unicorn1081 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    wow girl go!:flowerforyou:

I love seeing everyone's progress, and I haven't seen a new thread for comparison pics in a while so I thought I would start another one!

Here we go...please share your comparison pics!

3220131791difference_zps3bbc594a.jpg

YOU. ARE. AMAZING. My new hero!

Here's mine
    20130305132631017.jpg

I just recently hit my goal and now I'm focusing on toning.

*you all look incredible by the way! KUDOS!
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    nowthen_zpsac09a0b6.jpg
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    That's so inspirational! Great job!
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Before
    4523_101518999881_5503487_n.jpg

After
    34017_401969960487_8175260_n.jpg

After
    31884_400300610487_4739254_n.jpg
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    gosh! you all look incredible. congrats on such amazing results! x
  • Brittany3oh3
    Options
    Wow you guys look great! I'm stunned by OP!!
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Great job Everyone! Here's my pics

6Fdx1iB.jpg
  • mikeswife04
    mikeswife04 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Great job Everyone! Here's my pics

6Fdx1iB.jpg

Very good Work........... Very inspiring....
  • mikeswife04
    mikeswife04 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    This is in one year.....
    fatpic_zps2fb216d8.jpg
    MARCH 2012

Picture0306131033_1_zpsffc5915a.jpg
    MARCH 2013
  • susanwair
    susanwair Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    OMG - that is so AMAZING- you should be extremely proud of yourself
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!