What did you do after 30 day shred?

Options
Makoce
Makoce Posts: 938 Member
I finished 30 day shred, I tried to start zcut cardio series today but I am defiantly not ready for that type of impact on my shin splints. I am also not physically at that point either. It's hard! What did those of you who finished 30 day shred do after?

Replies

• skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I went from 30DS to Jillian's Body Revolution. From there I moved on to P90X, which I am now doing for a second round.
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    P90x is a little out of my price range :(
  • forgetmenotcj
    forgetmenotcj Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I went from 30DS to P90X. I got a military discount so it was only 60$... way more than the FREE 30DS on YouTube. But I love p90X :)
  • marthajo1
    marthajo1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I started Jillian's Ripped in 30. I took five days off at 30DS and then started Ripped. LOVE IT!
  • Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I just started lifting...wanted to feel more strength in those muscles 30DS let me know I had! :drinker:
  • jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I bought P90x on amazon.com... I was told that some of the videos are available online, but not sure how true that is. I have JM Ripped in 30 which I love, too :)
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    P90x is a little out of my price range :(

Body Revolution will be too then :frown: Why not just keep going with 30DS? Maybe do 30DS M,W,F and pick up another $10 Jillian DVD for the other 2 or 3 days per week? I really like Yoga Meltdown.
  • eileenchristine
    eileenchristine Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    If you have xbox or smart tv do youtube videos. There are hundreds of free exercise videos there!
  • starbeats22
    Options
    i bought jillian's ripped in 30 and just do the 4 weeks, when i am done with week 4, go back to week one. no monotony=results, regardless.