Getting married need motivation!!!!

Options
I need some motivation real bad.. I am getting married in October of this year and I would love to lose 50lbs or more.
If you want to add me as friend and motivate me please do so.. I need all the motivation I can get.. I have been slacking so bad here the past couple of months. I cannot do much of jumping or running or turning and twisting since I had surgery on my foot and still recovering. So I need something that is low core right now until I'm done recovering.

Replies

• Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Hi, congratulations on your up and coming wedding.

If you are looking for motivation, feel free to add me :smile:
  • Erica262
    Erica262 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in October too! And I'm trying to lose 40 pounds! Friends!
  • j4zepedajj
    Options
    Isnt getting married to the man you love and being in better shape for one of the most important days of your life motivating??? Think of the pictures when you look back 20 years from now.... and when you show your grand kids....
  • krisbychiken
    krisbychiken Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in June and lost 25 lbs so far this year! :love: We can do this! :flowerforyou:
  • mrsfurby14
    mrsfurby14 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for the replies...
  • mrsfurby14
    Options
    Isnt getting married to the man you love and being in better shape for one of the most important days of your life motivating??? Think of the pictures when you look back 20 years from now.... and when you show your grand kids....

You are so correct.. Thanks for telling me that..
  • mrsfurby14
    Options
    I'm getting married in June and lost 25 lbs so far this year! :love: We can do this! :flowerforyou:

Congrats!!!
  • mrsfurby14
    Options
    I'm getting married in October too! And I'm trying to lose 40 pounds! Friends!

Congrats!!!
  • NotAResolution
    NotAResolution Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I need some motivation real bad.. I am getting married in October of this year and I would love to lose 50lbs or more.
    There are a lot of marathons in October, you can sign up for one of those. I live in Richmond, va and we have a really good training program for marathons, if you can run 3 miles, then by the end of training, you can run a marathon. I know you didn't say you wanted to run a marathon but...

How about inviting some of the wedding party to train with you on the race? Fine a marathon the week before your wedding date and have your bachelorette party in that same city. Then the next weekend you can relax and get married!
  • lavelle1279
    Options
    Hey I would love to add you and vice versa I am getting married in July the 28th actually and need to lose 40 dont know if that even obtainable if I dont kick it into gear lol I joined the gym last night so I am motivated would love anyone to add me to get us all motivated (especially us brides lol)
  • mrsfurby14
    Options
    Hey I would love to add you and vice versa I am getting married in July the 28th actually and need to lose 40 dont know if that even obtainable if I dont kick it into gear lol I joined the gym last night so I am motivated would love anyone to add me to get us all motivated (especially us brides lol)

Congrats.. and yes you can add me.. Yes I will be your motivation :)
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Postpone or cancel the wedding
  • Maris_Swan
    Maris_Swan Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in September...let's be friends! :)
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Postpone or cancel the wedding

Want to take off my garter?
  • Countryboy_
    Countryboy_ Posts: 618
    Options
    I got married 23 years ago. And again 18 years ago. And Again 15 years ago. You look EXACTLY like my 4th wife.....
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Shouldn't
    A. Getting married
    B. Your health in general

be enough for motivation? I mean those things ARE your motivation. Find it within and you have some nice cheerleaders here. But never count on anybody for motivation.
  • junip1977
    junip1977 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Feel free to add me if you want. My diary is open and I am very supportive. Good luck! If you can't do much with your foot, try the recumbent bike, or work with strength training instead.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Um, you're getting married in October. What other motivation do you need?
  • Michelle_Nicole
    Michelle_Nicole Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your wedding! I am also getting married this October (the 11th) and am trying to drop a few more lbs before then! Feel free to add me for more support and motivation!!
  • jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I got married 23 years ago. And again 18 years ago. And Again 15 years ago. You look EXACTLY like my 4th wife.....

bahahaha