To do the Shred or Not to do the Shred?

Options
Hey everyone... I just need some advice! I've done really well calories wise today and exercise wise. I've done the Shred every night since I bought it last week...tonight however I had a softball game and pretty much ran my butt off from Left Field to the dugout for 7 innings (like an hour)! lol ... Then I came right home from that and walked my two crazy dogs for about 35mins. I feel guilty for not wanting to do the Shred but I don't want to make my body too tired...Should I push through it and do it? Or would it be okay to take this night off from the Shred since I did a good bit of exercise this evening!

Thanks!

Replies

• VeritasFate
    Options
    If you're tired, and you think you've gotten plenty of exercise (definitely sounds like to me you have), then totally take a night off :) After all the running around you did, sounds like you deserve it.
  • sabrinafaith
    sabrinafaith Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I think you deserve the night off. you already exercised enough. If you really feel guilty about it, then go for a walk after dinner. Walking can only do a body good! (like milk!!!!!)
  • maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I agree. You have done plenty!~
  • VeritasFate
    Options
    I think you deserve the night off. you already exercised enough. If you really feel guilty about it, then go for a walk after dinner. Walking can only do a body good! (like milk!!!!!)

Unless you're lactose-intolerant :P (the milk, not the walking)
  • SammyLynn010
    SammyLynn010 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of the advice everyone! Tonight I will not yell in Jillians face and instead I will curl up with a book and hit the sack early! =)