Gilad Fans

Options
With all the posts about Insanity and Intensity and all the latest programs, I wonder if there are other folks like me that still love Gilad!

Replies

• rmchapman4
    rmchapman4 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I do! I have most of his dvds.
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I haven't watched him work out on the beach in ages!!
  • Jymm
    Jymm Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    There are lots of good programs out there but you can't go wrong with an old Gilad tape! If you can find them that is. I used to have several of his shows I recorded off espn years ago.
  • staroftheeast
    staroftheeast Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I love Gilad.

His Bodies in Motion & Total Body Sculpt are on discovery fit & health. I have my DVR set up to record his series. Also have an old VHS tape of his as well.

He, Richard simmons & Lesile Sansone don't seem to get much love on the forums but theses are my go to home workout gurus.
  • Schmoozy07
    Schmoozy07 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I love Gilad have been working out with him for years! I really enjoy Leslie Sansone's videos as well, feel great after doing one of her amazing walks :)
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Is he still alive?
  • SexNerd
    SexNerd Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I love Gilad!! I have a whole bunch of his DVDs too!!! I've used the Quick Fit ones more times than I could ever count. The box is even coming apart now. I used to get up really early in the morning just to work out with him for an hour on television. I don't watch cable television anymore, but if I did, that would be one of the main reasons! His videos don't even compare to some of the newer things out because they're much safer and more accessible. You don't have to be the most fit person ever to have good form and keep up with him! He's a great instructor, and it's always a great workout!!! Definitely my favorite!!! I also like Leslie Sansone, but I love Gilad!!!
  • Laura6968
    Laura6968 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Bodies in Motion with Gilad for years, and I have his Quick Fit Plan now. The only problem I don't know how many calories I'm burning to be able to record on my fitness diary and eat enough calories for the day. :smile:
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    I finally wore out my VHS tapes and replaced them with DVDs. I :heart: Gilad!
  • Shannon_H
    Shannon_H Posts: 35
    Options
    Yes, love Gil! I grew up with my mom working out with him in the living room! Then I started in high school! Love him!