30 day shred

Options
What would you guys put under the exercise tab for this? Thank you.
Oh and has anyone tried it? Did you like it?
So far I like this, I thought it was going to be this super hard workout, but level one is okkay so far :)
I do know that my siste prespired a lot on the first day, but since she hurt her knee (doing who knows what lol), she is going to start over.
Any ways, please leave your opinion below :D

Replies

• plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    this is a great work out, you will see great results for the amount of time you have to put it in, I log it as general circuit training
  • jb1164
    jb1164 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    General circuit training. Hope you enjoy it!
  • Trishab415
    Trishab415 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am a veteran of the 30DS. Currently I am on Day 22 (level 2) and I love it. It's quick, I can squeeze it in my daily routine. I see results all round but especially in my shoulders and abs. Overall, I feel stronger. I am somewhat intimidated about Level 3 even though I am ready to push foward. Good luck!! I use 3-5 pound weights.
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Just started level 2 yesterday, love this workout. I lost 4 pounds on the first level. I just log under cardio, I use a hrm though.
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I am a veteran of the 30DS. Currently I am on Day 22 (level 2) and I love it. It's quick, I can squeeze it in my daily routine. I see results all round but especially in my shoulders and abs. Overall, I feel stronger. I am somewhat intimidated about Level 3 even though I am ready to push foward. Good luck!! I use 3-5 pound weights.

I think Level 2 was the hardest level. I liked Level 3 the best, so don't be scared!
  • brittyboditty
    Options
    I had my daughter on Dec. 6th... I weighed 224.8.... i'm down to 181 (my pre-pregnancy weight was 185). I've been getting discouraged because I haven't been losing any more weight. I'm going to start my 30day shred tomorrow. I've heard nothing but good things about it.
  • leap314
    leap314 Posts: 75 Member
    Options

I think Level 2 was the hardest level. I liked Level 3 the best, so don't be scared!

Question, I thought the 30 DS was 10 days at each level? Are you doing 30 days at each level?
  • RevCO30
    RevCO30 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Loved it! Even as an out of shape smoker I could keep up with it, while doing some of the modified moves. I was the most sore with Level 1, day 2-3 but it was worth it. I did not care for Level 2, but forced my way through it. Level 3 is challenge for sure. I logged it as general circuit training. Results were awesome and I plan to revisit it in a month or two. Good luck!
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    You can also log it under Calisthenics (pushups,sit-ups), vigorous effort
  • arisbella805
    Options
    Thats good guys :) Thanks! I am on day 6, I sarted it on the 28th but since I forgot to do it sunday, I had out of town family over, but I just pretended that THAT day didnt exist haha, so technically its my 7th day, but for me day 6 :D I am trying to get down to 125 or 130, im at 164 (as of this morning) I was at 170 at the beginning of the year, so I am happy :)
  • arisbella805
    Options

Question, I thought the 30 DS was 10 days at each level? Are you doing 30 days at each level?

It is 30 days, 10 days at each level. I think they are refering to like Day 1-10 =level 1, Day 11-20 =Level 2, Day 21-30 =Level 3. But then again some people do it for more than a week just because they love it :D