Replies

• Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • jljshoe1979
    jljshoe1979 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Awesome, way to find an alternative to just not doing anything.
  • SJLS2013
    SJLS2013 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    That's a greta start. Keep it up and you'll find you get fitter and fitter
  • MrsSardone
    MrsSardone Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Yay! Soon you'll be using other machines! I'm addicted to the gym! I love the "high" I get from a good workout. Bravo!
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :flowerforyou:
    Great way to build your confidence. :smile:
  • Sincere24
    Sincere24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Love it! A series of events led to one step in the right direction.

You`re awesome, and keep it up!
  • Morgan5k
    Morgan5k Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome and this was SO me 6 days ago! I did not think I could workout for 30 minutes and now I am eagerly waiting for my husband to get home tonight so I can go to the gym ... for the 6th day in a row! Yesterday I did the arc trainer at the gym for 45 minutes. My clothes and hair were soaked in sweat. I am a little obsessed and am hoping that I don't burn out. But I have a motivation in me right now that I feel like is the real thing :) Keep it up and keep us all updated!!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Good job on upping the difficulty as you went. It seems like not too many people will actually push themselves harder/farther than the minimum when starting out.
  • barbarahampton64
    barbarahampton64 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Made me cry. Not many people understand just how it feels to even build up the confidence to walk into a fitness centre never mind get on a treadmill. Good for you. X
  • tdweld
    tdweld Posts: 1
    Options
    Nice work!! The hardest part of going to the gym is walking out your front door and into theirs. Sounds like you nailed it :) Keep at it and you WILL see results!