Slipping Backwards and Need Some New Friends & Support

Options

Replies

• missmelissa919
    missmelissa919 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been using mfp on and off for years. Need to stick with it this time!
  • Adileigh2
    Adileigh2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also new to this site. I'm 35 and have a hard time with motivation. I can lose the weight, just need advice on how to do it, what to eat, etc.
  • CalorieArson
    CalorieArson Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Same story for me too. Did well on MFP last year, but things went crazy and now I've got to get back on the horse. Could use some new friends also! :-)
  • chi_chi_22
    Options
    Hi, I would love some new friends on here to help keep me motivated and for advice, I am new to this. And I want to stop gaining weight.
  • irishirie
    irishirie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi laura, my name is Sean. I am also 38. I began using this site about 3 months ago. I began my running and food lifestyle change at that time. I began at 307 lbs (i hid it well because of my build). I have since lost 35 lbs! I am on a roll and would love to share my experiences!
  • scooby47454
    scooby47454 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I know how you feel! I have been on a slippery slope lately! feel free to add me!
  • ChristinaD2
    Options
    Hi, Laura! I'm 39. Feel free to send a friend request, if you like :smile:
  • starryk
    starryk Posts: 53
    Options
    Hi all - I have been on and off this site - lose some, gain it back; I am really trying this time to stick with it; check in daily; see what others are eating (love the diary feature) to see if its something I would like - so hard to sometimes choose healthy items.

Anyway - feel free to add me!

Good luck to all!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    anyone is more than welcome to add me ......WE CAN DO THIS :smile:
  • VickyO1977
    VickyO1977 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am like you started well last year hen fell off the wagon now back on and on a mission with my wedding 14 weeks away and loads to lose.
  • Jenner9169
    Jenner9169 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I've added you! I've feeling like I'm taking 2 steps forward 1 step back recently as well!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing, January and February were bad for me...good luck!!
  • debbieled32
    Options
    i am with you. it takes months to loose but weeks to put back on
    i love this site so far and the fact that i can down load this app to my phone is awsome
    i can always log my food
    keep it up
  • pajomu
    pajomu Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am so with you! Feel free to add me. I love my MFP friends, but I always appreciate more support. Good luck to you!
  • 1nubianstar
    Options
    OMG!! 30 lbs! Go girl!
    I need motivation to keep at it I have only been using the program for about two weeks hit or miss.
    I have only lost 3 lbs with this and Zumba/Dancercize at least 4 times a week. :c(
    This process of loosing weight is discouraging. I don't want to give up AGAIN
  • 1nubianstar
    Options
    35lbs in 3 mos?! OMG I need to friend you to keep me going!! Do you mind if I add you?
  • Woofkaz4
    Woofkaz4 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi Laura, Everyone slips now and then. Just don't let it get out of control. Don't be afraid, hop on the scale and move forward from there. You can do it!
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    First of all, let it go. Today is a new day! Don't be afraid to step on the scale. Just do it, get it over with, and start over again (just like pulling off a bandaid - get it over with quickly will hurt less in the end). Start tracking your food and exercise (again) and you will start to show results (again).
  • KristyHumphrey
    KristyHumphrey Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hey there - I'm not new but have a hard time gettin' it together! I'm on daily and am supportive and I hope for the same - feel free to add!
  • NicholeElizabeth92
    NicholeElizabeth92 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    keep going and anyone feel free to add me I'm always looking for new friends :)