New to the site

Options
Hi...I am brand new to this site..I have quite WWonline to join here bc this is free! Which I love...also the layout is amazing! I am mid 20's and have a long term goal of 47 pounds...one day at a time!

What have been people's success and stories? Any tips for a long time "quitter" in the weight loss game? I no longer want to be a "quitter" in the weight loss game!

Replies

• KTorg2014
    KTorg2014 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi...I am brand new to this site..I have quite WWonline to join here bc this is free! Which I love...also the layout is amazing! I am mid 20's and have a long term goal of 47 pounds...one day at a time!

What have been people's success and stories? Any tips for a long time "quitter" in the weight loss game? I no longer want to be a "quitter" in the weight loss game!
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: All I can say is drink your water that is very important. Yes one day at a time that is the best way:happy:
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome:drinker:

Yes, drink your water, and log everything you put in your mouth - preferably before you put it in your mouth. It will automatically change your eating habits, which is #1.

If you get hungry beyond your calorie limit, exercise to gain more calories for the snack you want.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site, it is so awesome. I love this site so much, it is so supportive, helpful, and motivational. I just wanted to wish you great luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • RobinMSills
    RobinMSills Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I think the first thing to remember is that you are doing this for your own happiness and health. Second, you do it for the ones you love.

Remember that slipping up and eating a snack doesn't mean that you've ruined your efforts. Even a whole day of bad eating isn't the end of your transformation. Just do better the next time.

On days when it gets hard I like to remind myself that "no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." You will feel more alive and more able with every passing day. What cookie is worth that freedom?

Best of luck!

Robin Marie