Work out music- What's your favorite song in iPod?

Options
I'm looking to jazz up my workout play list. Any fun, pop, dance, or Latin music in your ipod that really gets you moving? Please share, I have itunes up and ready :)

No band music that you're in- I'm sure it's great but not what I'm looking for.

Thank you!

Replies

• wulfsburg
    wulfsburg Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    As for dance music there is a TON of good stuff if you are looking for a good beat. When you say "dance" music, that can be very ambiguous. You can dance to hip hop, techno... hell even country.

Monstercat records has a lot of really good stuff. A good example is this super long megamix (posted below) of multiple djs's on their label. Its all good dance upbeat work out music (in my opinion).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HC3xBgP8qw

You can listen to it on Spotify as well.

Other notable mentions are:

Savant - Human Ipod
    Feed Me - Little Cat Steps or White Spirit

If you like that kind of stuff I can suggest a whole plethora of music you would probably like.
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Thanks wulfsburg! I'll check it out :) I meant just anything to move to by dance.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I don't like either of the genres you mentioned.. I need more really fast paced music like heavy metal... but listen to house music or old 90s R&B. Always awesome
  • KetoDebbie912
    KetoDebbie912 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Here are a few of mine:

Fergalicious - Fergie
    Stronger - Kelly Clarkson
    Gettin' jiggy wit it - Will Smith
    Music - Madonna
    Toxic - Britney Spears
    Crazy in love - Beyonce

Total chick music but I love these songs and they always get my feet moving!
  • jacalennejax
    jacalennejax Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    MGiles,

Do you have Spotify? I have a ton of workout playlists.

Fitsugar has great playlists on Spotify, You can get great Ideas from their website too.

I am puerto rican and we listen to reggaeton- It has awesome beats, usually fast, and definitly makes you want to dance. Don Omar, Wisin Y Yandel, Daddy Yankee, Tego Calderon, Luny Tunes, Zion Y Lenox, Rakin Y Ken-Y----are just some of my faves.

Pitbull is an artist that i absolutely adore to listen to for motivation- not so much what he says it's always the beat of the songs.
  • Effulgence
    Effulgence Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Happy Up Here by Royksopp.
  • MVPJess
    MVPJess Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I downloaded the themes for the Jason Bourne movies from ITunes. Its called Themes from Legacy the Bourne films. I am a big fan of the franchise. Its slower then gets going. Love Extreme ways by Moby. Might not be for everyone but I just zone out with it and before I know it I'm done.
  • Michelecalled
    Options
    My new favorite workout song is Hall of Fame by Script.
    It will really inspire you!!
  • luckyjuls
    luckyjuls Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Anything Beyonce! Britney Spears. Also, Power by Kanye West (both versions). Recently listened to Prodigy and they are great for a run!
  • Mermaidyo
    Mermaidyo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    AWOLNATION - Sail
    Dj Laz - move shake drop remix
    m83 - midnight city
    Sublime - What I got
    Grace potter & the nocturnals - Paris (oh la la)

this is whats gets me going Lol random list but just saying.
    as far as latin I listen to reggaeton as well I'd try spotify and look around there's actually a list where you can search work out play list and you'll find tons.