rewards?

Options
2»

Replies

• cocktailprincess
    Options
    I bought a charm bracelet and added a silver charm for every 7lbs lost. I so far have 14 charms on it and 2 lovely spaces yet to fill
  • de1amo
    de1amo Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    seems pretty chicky in here--now what would a man give himself as a reward?? İ am awaful at thinking about my needs i even need ideas--i dont have a hrm but sense i will need it less once i have hit my goal! a ferrari would be nice but a tad affluent! what would you like to see your partners buy himself???
  • davismcdavis
    Options
    I rewarded myself with new shoes to wear to the gym! :-)
  • murelzgirl
    murelzgirl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I bought a charm bracelet and added a silver charm for every 7lbs lost. I so far have 14 charms on it and 2 lovely spaces yet to fill

I love this idea!
  • cocktailprincess
    Options
    seems pretty chicky in here--now what would a man give himself as a reward?? İ am awaful at thinking about my needs i even need ideas--i dont have a hrm but sense i will need it less once i have hit my goal! a ferrari would be nice but a tad affluent! what would you like to see your partners buy himself???
    What about a day in a Ferrari?
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    QUOTE:

What about a day in a Ferrari?

I've decided some of my rewards will be taking a day (or two) of PTO for no reason once I hit a certain weight. I have mp3 players, but not an ipod. So if I ever complete c25k, my reward for that will be an ipod and the nike+ system. That seems like such a cool gadget to have. I think I will also get a new tattoo once I reach my goal weight. Something to symbolize the journey...
  • jbogo1
    jbogo1 Posts: 28
    Options
    My boyfriend told me yesterday that he got me an extra special present that he will give to me when I reach my next goal.

Weight as of last weigh in- 192
    Goal 1- 172 ( Mystery gift from my wonderful boyfriend)
    Goal 2- 151 ( A new pair of shoes)
    Goal 3- 130 Final Goal! ( The Chanel bracelet that I have been lsuting over for months )
  • de1amo
    de1amo Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    i have driven a few ferraris so it wouldnt be unique-my neighbour has one that he loans me ocsssionally.

i quite like useful gifts and might look for new technology when i am in the uk again-its so overpriced where i live due to import tarrifs -i would feel ripped off- a new phone that had an mp3 player in it--i am not a mobile fone fan because people can pursue me and when i am out of the company it means OUT lol i would keep the number close to my heart! i have lots of goals so any more suggestions?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!