I died today because...

Options
124»

Replies

• olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I died today because...I didn't drink any plain water...only a pot of coffee.:laugh:
  • foxhunter2304
    Options
    I died today because dreamed i was eating a mcdonalds and woke just as i went to take a bite outta my big mac DOH!!!
  • ThisGirl2013
    ThisGirl2013 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I died because my daughter's rat jumped through my greek yogurt and got it on my pants. I counted the whole container anyway because I didn't count the calories that were in my International Delight creamer that went in to my coffee and I am not going to count them again tonight when I do it again. Please, cast flowers over my casket before the dirt. Thanks
  • beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Bump, gotta run home to post.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Well, today I had a tiny blemish and I put some hydrogen peroxide on it, and then it turned out I had some tiny abrasions near it that fizzed up. I showed my husband and he said, "don't worry, your face isn't going to explode." But, he was wrong. My face did explode and that's how I died today.
  • micabrito2012
    micabrito2012 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I got bronchitis! Ain't nobody got time for that!!!!!
  • 73Freckles
    73Freckles Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I died today because a girl scout rang my doorbell....and i answered it!!
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    Well, today I had a tiny blemish and I put some hydrogen peroxide on it, and then it turned out I had some tiny abrasions near it that fizzed up. I showed my husband and he said, "don't worry, your face isn't going to explode." But, he was wrong. My face did explode and that's how I died today.

Should have used Windex........thought everyone knew that. :noway:
  • IslandRider
    IslandRider Posts: 244
    Options
    I had apples cooked in butter, sugar and cinnamon this morning, then it was drizzling when I went out to run....and I melted!
  • beckyboop712
    Options
    I died today because a girl scout rang my doorbell....and i answered it!!

Who needs Girl scouts when their parents are just as dangerous? Ugh, that's how I got sucked in this year.
  • beckyboop712
    Options
    I died today because I took the elevator instead of the stairs.
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I died today because I went 700 calories over. Eeeek time for the gym!!!
  • Tercob
    Tercob Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Today I died because ya'll couldnt handle my amazingness.

You too, we must be related
  • tjl2329
    tjl2329 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Absolutely funny. i feel much better. for the past month my daighters been sick. back amd forth to doctors. not eating so good. only lost about 5 lbs in feb. i died again today because she came home from work sick. she hardlu eays now but would eat if we went to wingstop of course i went. She wad diagnosed with thyroid canver on fri. i die
    because i have lost over 40 lbs and have extra energy my clothes fit and i am able to care for her great post
  • ohenry78
    ohenry78 Posts: 228
    Options
    You people are an awesome creative bunch. This thread is more hilarious than I thought it would be originally.

And as a side to some of the less positive responses...

I died today, because I accidentally took this thread too seriously :(
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    Depression; all my friends were twinkies.