400th day of logging - The pic I was too scared to post

Options

Replies

• Cherie0622
    Cherie0622 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! You really have inspired me! I've only been on MFP for 2 weeks. Starting at 240lbs, I thought I would be lucky to get to 150lbs. But you have given me hope that I can (and will) re-evaluate once I get to 150 to achieve my best body!!! Thank you for posting this!
  • MarisaMiller257
    Options
    amazing!!!!!! keep it up!!! CONGRATS!
  • nuglo
    nuglo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You ROCK Girl!!!
  • dreinecke94
    dreinecke94 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    all I can say is WOW! You look so great! A great inspiration to all, now just for you to realize how great you look!
  • Kurls4Daze
    Kurls4Daze Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    wtg you look amazing!!! way to commit!
  • VeeSecrets
    VeeSecrets Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Don't worry because I also have a pic like that. But now with 19lbs loss I had courage to show people at work b4 n after pics they were so amazed???? so keep it up we all her 4 support!
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! I am glad you shared! You have come so far and I'm sure you will have continued success!!
  • SCtolulu
    SCtolulu Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is awesome!!! You look great :)
  • marialexx
    marialexx Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    WOW, all this in just one year! No reason for you not to be motivated. Congrats!
  • kkshipley
    kkshipley Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Great motivation fo me and others I'm sure.
  • helplesslyhappy
    Options
    You truly look amazing.

Change up your diet, get a trainer, join a class with a friend maybe that will help you get over your current bump in weightloss??

:) Good luck!
  • daniellemm1
    daniellemm1 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    You look great and you are much braver than I!
  • momalor3
    momalor3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment! You have done amazingto slow down now. Keep up the great job. You have inspired me!
  • bibihurtado
    Options
    Wow!! Congrats!! Great work!! I lost 35 Lbs 2 yrs ago, then I let stress and work set me back. I just signed up again TODAY to start down the right path again. Your pic did help me! You reminded me of what it feels like to triumph over the weight!! Keep up the amazing work!! Thanks for your courage!!
  • Myselvein2012
    Myselvein2012 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, and thank you for sharing. We all need inspiration to keep working towards a goal.
  • Storyof_Steph
    Storyof_Steph Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That IS pretty darn impressive!!! great job! nooo EXCELLENT JOB!!
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • teepuppylove
    teepuppylove Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look great! I have been on MFP for over a year and have lost about 30lbs, which has stalled lately...thank you so much for the needed motivation! You should be so VERY proud of your achievement!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Amazing Congrats!!
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Congrats on your success :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!