starting weight 242

Options
2»

Replies

• SilverVal
    SilverVal Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i am at 232 and been there around 231 232.5 for a month need get below 230 now my next hurtle

Thanks I wish I learned how to acces more here

but they thought my cancer was back 2 years ago and that well I almost gave up trying to lose weight have been back at it since feb 16 2010
  • GumbyAnne
    GumbyAnne Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    242 was my starting weight and now I am 184. You can do it!
  • decemberg
    decemberg Posts: 26
    Options
    You lost 8 lbs in 3 days? Your original post says you were 240...now 3 days later you are 232? I don't want to be a Debby Downer here but you should only weigh yourself once a week. Pick one day & time and weigh yourself once a week (I recommend early morning before breakfast). Your body changes weight all throughout the day & week. I am just speaking from experience....I would think I had a good loss and then the next day I would be back to my normal weight....it just made me frustrated & discouraged. Just give it a whirl and see what happens. I am right there with you and learning so much along the way.
  • SilverVal
    SilverVal Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    o there must have been some more time in betwen the two weigh ins, it took me a few weeks I am losing it slowly,

I officially weigh in at my T OPS group and thats when I put it in here

I weigh 243 back on Feb 9 a week before my gall bladder surgery, its taken me until last week to get to 230.75 as in May I did not do well I went up and down areound 233 and 231

now I am putting pressure on to get below 230
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!