Newbie, so forgive me if already discussed. Anyone else hav

Options
I have PCOS, so the majority of my weight is carried in my belly. Just wondering if there are people out there who have found a plan that has worked well to attack the belly fat???

Replies

• Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    Not sure if this is what your looking for but a few years back I did the South beach diet which seemed to work well in that area, not ideal if you love carbs though
  • niccup
    niccup Posts: 32
    Options
    Hi there,

My cousin has the same thing and has been doing a lot of research over the years. She found the GI diet to be most helpful for her. Ive told her about your question so im sure she'll be in touch. She is a member here to. Watch for jb sweet 99. Good luck and welcome:flowerforyou:
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    I have a friend with the same issue....she puts all her weight in her stomach....so I too would love to hear what ideas other people out there may have
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    If you search the forums for PCOS you will find lots of info on this, Like my cousin said I am on a low G.I. diet, but that's just what works for me,others have other suggestions as well. You can't spot target the belly, it comes off as it pleases. Good luck.
  • edinbors
    edinbors Posts: 112
    Options
    I have it and it makes some days exercising difficult. I am actually having troubles with it over the last few days. I am sure I have a cyst and I think its bleeding. I could use the advice as well!
  • tammyrae78
    Options
    I'm going to research the GI diet. Thanks for the info everyone!!!!