Over 40 & taking care of yourself?

Options
13»

Replies

• slimcakelady
    slimcakelady Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I will turn 41 in September, even though I look like I just graduated from college. Often get mistaken for my 6th grade students, but I think its because I'm 5'3".
  • Theresa8267
    Theresa8267 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Friend me. I am 45, 46 in June. Love to have positive friends.
  • creativecarrie
    creativecarrie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I turned 54 in January and I have to believe that my best days are ahead. It is true. And at the same time I am learning to enjoy today and be happy now even though I may not weigh what I want. I am valuable now at my current weight as I will be when the goal is reached.
  • MissAssister
    Options
    Loving life at 42. Just got engaged to Mr Right :) Until my accident and subsequent weight gain I was a triathlete and mountaineer so life definitely does not stop at 40!!!
  • chillstr
    chillstr Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm a newbie on here. 55 and trying to get back into shape after some years of dormancy. Trying to oversome some disabilities and still work out. I could use some friends to help keep me motivated and to read their success stories. I wasn't ready to share this part of my life for a while but with medication revisions etc. I now feel that I can do it!!! Add me as a friend.
  • NeverTooLateForChange
    NeverTooLateForChange Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I will be 41 in June. I am happier and healthier than I have been as an adult. 40 is the new 10!
  • mikester66
    mikester66 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am 46 and have a whole lot of living ahead of me yet:)