57 days in and 58 pounds down

Options

Replies

• greeneyedjaime
    greeneyedjaime Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Many have asked my secret.... the truth is I really don't have one. I measure everything I eat. I stay usually between 1300 and 1600 cals a day. Although, yes I do have higher days as well. Also , and I know this isn't what alot of people like to hear, but I don't exercise.... at all. I just do my daily life and work. That's honestly it. I wrote about this in detail on my blog for MFP.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/jspigar

That's the link, if you're interested. I think really it's about finding what works for you.
  • MasterKat
    MasterKat Posts: 149
    Options
    You are doing fantastic! You should be super proud of yourself! :bigsmile:
  • Aedrah
    Aedrah Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great progress - you've got this! A true inspiration :)
  • coopere6838
    coopere6838 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Your doing an awesome job. I can tell the difference. Keep up the good work.
  • greeneyedjaime
    greeneyedjaime Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone :smile:
  • JustMyImagiNAYtion
    JustMyImagiNAYtion Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wooow! 58 lbs in 57 days!? You are AMAZING! Keep it up girl! Congrats!
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Wow! Really awesome! Keep up the good work! When you get ready to add in some exercise it will just fall off of you!
  • zumbajheri
    zumbajheri Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Bravo on your work thus far!!!
  • redbreastedsapsucker
    redbreastedsapsucker Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow, you done it!! Great job!! Keep it up and you will hit your target weight in no time!! Congrats!!
  • kwagganin
    kwagganin Posts: 34
    Options
    Wow! Good job!
  • simplyshannal
    simplyshannal Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You are doing a wonderful job! Congrats on the success so far and I wish happy thoughts as you continue on your journey!
  • S_U_M_M_E_R
    S_U_M_M_E_R Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You did FANTASTIC! BTW, am I reading the title correctly, that you lost 57 lbs in 58 days? If so, did you do a cleanse or did you lose by other methods (diet and exercise)?
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    damn girl! thats such an amazing loss, your looking incredible :) keep up the amazing work. x
  • nataliescalories
    nataliescalories Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You are doing great! :flowerforyou:
  • lyninit2winit
    lyninit2winit Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    YOU are doing great. really awesome. Keep pushing :)
  • sozisfitnow
    sozisfitnow Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Super! you have worked hard! Big difference, keep going and keep us updated on here!:flowerforyou:
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Amazing loss :o) Well done!

I agree with what other have said, do not be ashamed of your full length pics! Most of us here have alllllll been there and they are a great tool to show you just how far you have come. The mirror doesn't show the loss but pics sure do, you are also a very pretty girl!
  • masafioasis
    Options
    Wow that's a fantastic achievement.. WTG!!!
  • wendyhill161
    Options
    Well done! Your doing wonderful and you should be really proud of your self, keep up with the good work
  • kizzykizzywizzy1
    kizzykizzywizzy1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well done, what a difference! Really shows in your face as well - wish I could be as good as you have been
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!