McDonald's Sausage Biscuits
  • tiarapants
    tiarapants Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Without a doubt it would be marmite on granary toast. Yummy! xx
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    my own chocolate chip cookies. They are divine and I love to make them. I would love to be able to eat them without the calories!!!
  • hendrickson21
    Options
    Chocolate
  • KaySaver
    KaySaver Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Chocolately fudgy moist rich chocolate cake with thick fudge creamy dreamy frosting! Ugghhhh.....droooool.....
  • tal202
    tal202 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Cheese! Lots and lots of it. So maybe the cheese plate from Le Pain Quotidien. Or just cheesey nachos with all the toppings.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    That's a hard choice to just choose one thing, but I'll go with pizza.
  • lilmissy2
    lilmissy2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I'd have to have 2 because if I have something very sweet I usually crave something very salty hahaha. Sticky date pudding and red rock deli lime and black pepper chips.

I noticed on someone's post that they listed something like 'Aussie outback cheese fries'... I've never seen 'cheese fries' in Australia, I don't even know what they are! hahaha Perhaps the name is just a clever marketing ploy?
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Carne Asada Burritos.
  • KatieM7
    KatieM7 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I am having a hard time with this one maybe because I made homemade chocolate chip cookies this last weekend and ate so many that I literally gave myself a stomach ache. So if I could eat an item and have no calories and no bad aftermath I would have to say homemade chocolate chip cookies. Otherwise I would say Costco pizza. mmmmm
  • skindt
    skindt Posts: 1
    Options
    Geesh, now I am hungry!

I want a white cho molten cake from Chili's
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Nachos - loaded! :love:
  • scotty_81
    scotty_81 Posts: 59
    Options
    Chocolate - 70% cocoa - the real stuff

and biscuits to dip in my tea.

Just made and had a piece of rocky road which was pretty awesome (did put me over my calories for today not by much though).

mmmmmmmmmm
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Oh my. Thats a hard one. Most definitly all forms of sushi. And burger king fries.. and sonic's caramel mocha java chiller. XP
  • tara3103
    tara3103 Posts: 107
    Options
    Chicago deep dish pizza

AGREED!
  • DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger from jack in the box....or a big pot of my grandma's chicken seafood gumbo (with potato salad of course)
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Sweet Vanilla cupcake from Kara's cupcakes (San Francisco) delicious!!:heart:
  • MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Wow, I could give you my top ten list much easier then just one. But if I could have 2 it would be prime rib, med. rare with real horse radish, loaded mashed potatoes and for dessert a HUGE peice of cheese cake!!
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    If you could eat one thing in the whole world that would not count for any calories (by some form of magic)....what would it be?

Sorry, I am going to have trouble actually saying this...... for me it would be ...... ch..... ch......ch.....

this is doing my head in!

ch....ch.....ch....chocolate!!!! :explode: