herbalife new, need friends

Options
Hi, I started herbalife and pretty strict almost a week ago. Id like more feiends who are using the same plan.

Replies

• onamission7486
    Options
    I just started yesterday!
  • leilimgp
    Options
    trying to decide if i should go for herbalife? are you girls taking just the shakes? or all the other products? HELP! ive struggled so much to loose weight, nothing seems to work....
  • lilcrozzyjc
    Options
    I started on 2/1 with the intention of doing a 90-day 'trial'... If there's are no results in 90 days, then I'll just stop. So far, there's been a decrease of 12lbs. I use Herbalife in conjunction with MFP to track calories (because HL seems to be more of a starvation diet with very little caloric intake and I'd rather use the program in a more healthy fashion) and I also do an hour of cardio with some strength training 3-5 days per week...
  • goldnfoxy
    goldnfoxy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started Herbalife 2/2/2013 and with the help of a nutitionist, I have lost 10 pound in a month, along with plenty of inches overall. My workout routine is Zumba x6 a week. I was inspired to try this product to help clean up my eating habits of excessive carbs and junk foods, so far I feel very successful with my two shakes, breakfast & lunch with two protein snack in between and a healthy dinner.

Other products taken are the both cellu loss & activator
    Peach tea
    multi vitamin.

That is my intro...nice to meet you!
  • Jacquelyn_rivers
    Jacquelyn_rivers Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started Herbalife yesterday 3/3. So far, so good! I got the healthy meal shakes, the protein drink mix, multivitamin, Cell U Loss, Cell Activator, and Total Control. The shakes keep me really full and I mixed the healthy meal with homemade veggie juice for lunch. I do at least 30 minutes of cardio and strength training 4 times a week. I look forward to hearing about your experiences!
  • Sherrygunnabefit88
    Options
    I just started Herbalife on the 2nd of this month and allready I lost 2 lbs. I am loving the shakes.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
  • goldnfoxy
    goldnfoxy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well it looks like most everyone responding to this "Introduce Yourself" friend request started Herbalife around the same time, within a month or two. Let's friend up and make our experience a successful one for all who responds. Your thoughts?
  • mamadoesit
    Options
    I started on 3/3! Shakes and tea only for me. I've exercised eveynight, alternating between weights and cardio. I just ordered the 24Fit dvd set from Herbalife. I borrowed the set to see if I'd like it first. going to be doing that plus cardio as soon as I get it.
  • Jacquelyn_rivers
    Jacquelyn_rivers Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So far so good for me!! I started on 3/3 and I have been pretty diligent with the shakes, the vitamins/pills, and getting in some cardio everyday. I've lost 4 pounds so far. I'm going to keep it up through the weekend and I plan to get in at least another hour of cardio. I plan to have a great number on Sunday! Hope you all are still doing well!
  • divasinthecityceo
    Options
    I started Herbalife on 3/7. So far just shakes and tea for me. I plan on getting the vitamins/pills in April. So far so good. I'm loving the shakes. 1 scoop of chocolate and 1 scoop of cookies & cream with the protein powder is absolutely delish.

I do have a question. Has anyone ever swaped out the Herbalife Personalized Protein Powder with a whey protein powder like body fortress, isoflex, etc...

They whey protein is more cost effective that is why I looked into originally, but I want to know if you would get similar weight loss results.
  • devineh123
    Options
    Hey! I'm on day three of Herbalife, and I love it! I know everyone is saying that herbalife is just a big money maker, and in some ways I imagine that it is, but I know so many people who have reached and exceeded their goals on the plan. It's been three days and I've lost 2 pounds, I just hope I can stick to it. Anyone who is taking the supplements please share your experiences with me. Does everyone find they have more energy? These last few days I've been so energetic. Would be great to speak to some people who are doing Herbalife x
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I don't know what herbalife is. But, I am a fan of herbs so I think I can be in here.
  • Paigieolo
    Paigieolo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also would like to know if people have had the same great success with whey protein shakes and same plan vs. herbalife. The protein shakes at grocery are just so much more affordable.
  • acbabbitt
    acbabbitt Posts: 50
    Options
    Whoa. Isn't herbalife a MLM?!?

Yikes. I would run as far away from that crazy as possible.

Best of luck!
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started herbalife and pretty strict almost a week ago. Id like more feiends who are using the same plan.

1st post.. check
    Mentions herbalife ... check
    Followed by other first time posters who say it's awesome.... check
    FTC Investigation into allegations that Herbalife is a pyramid scheme... check

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100542685
  • acbabbitt
    acbabbitt Posts: 50
    Options

1st post.. check
    Mentions herbalife ... check
    Followed by other first time posters who say it's awesome.... check
    FTC Investigation into allegations that Herbalife is a pyramid scheme... check

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100542685

THIS.
  • elilakat
    elilakat Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started using Herbalife as well. I would love it if some people would friend me here. I'm having my weak moments, but it's going ok. I'd love to meet new people.
  • bmariscal
    Options
    HI! :) I also started Herbalife at least a week in a half ago and im already seeing progress! When you have your weak moments snack on something healthy. :D

9215272.png
  • ashhhhyM
    ashhhhyM Posts: 2
    Options
    i started yesterday and feel positive, the bread situation is hard but im sure it gets easier!