Replies

• purplelizzard
    purplelizzard Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!
  • top_mom
    top_mom Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Holy cow.. way to go!!! not sure i would ever be so brave to post starting weight pics!!!

YOu have done so well.. keep up the great work!!
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Its these kind of pictures and the bravery, behind these kind of pictures, that keep me going. Every day, that I want that brownie and french fries and everything else, in sight,,,I remember. Every day, when I just want to sit down on the couch and not get on that eliptical,,,,,,I remember these pictures. So....I want to thank you for posting. And ,,,,,you look awesome.
  • jb1164
    jb1164 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm AMAZED! I am at the beginning of my journey; one month in, and find the success pics so helpful. I have taken my before, and they are SCAAAAAARY! Thank you for being brave enough to share.
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Congrats to you on your weight loss success.
  • tmarvelli
    Options
    You are very brave to share that picture with us. If your losing your motivation, take a break from it all. No logging in, but being conscience of what you are eating. Spring is a week away, challenge yourself to do some hiking or some kind of other activity that may motivate you. Keep us the good work, you look awesome!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • MaryLaura83
    MaryLaura83 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing, congrats on the hard work!!!
  • Amzlouv
    Amzlouv Posts: 1
    Options
    Well done what an inspiration x
  • Lsadlier77
    Lsadlier77 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow what a transformation you look great! :)
  • Pmarshall123
    Pmarshall123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! Keep up the good work. You are a motivation to us all!!!:smile::flowerforyou:
  • julez1012
    Options
    Well done. I restarted yesterday and have a few stone to lose. These photos have motivated me to do it this time. It shows it works. Very well done - you should be proud
  • AmyBransbyHake
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job!
  • Lalasharni
    Lalasharni Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You look FAB-U-LUSSSSS!!!
    those few pounds will shirt - keep at it girl!!
  • lizziebizzie42
    Options
    amazing well done hun, braver than what i am. xx
    :smile:
  • april1445
    april1445 Posts: 334
    Options
    that's fantastic. very inspiring. never be scared to show that kind of progress.
  • rhardy69
    rhardy69 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!!!
  • VickyO1977
    VickyO1977 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Ww you look great keep going your goal is so close and remember you already look amazing.
  • christinefultz
    christinefultz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!
  • danibu98
    danibu98 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    My starting pic looks almost exactly the same as yours and our starting weights are almost identical. You give me hope.

Cheers to you! You look gorgeous!
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! You look amazing!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!