What has been your favorite NSV so far?

Options
We are all here in hopes of some changes in the number on the scale but what has been you favorite NSV so far?

They keep me going even if the scale doesnt.

So far my favorite NSV has been how happy I wake up! I WAKE UP EASY NOW AND WITH ENERGY! I think with the changes I have made my body is actually happy and getting real rest at night.

Replies

• lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    whenever i wear tights i look like nor batty as they are all too big and i get wrinkles round my ankles

i can run 5 miles

i can do advanced pole tricks like my avatar
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    The crazy *kitten* Sex drive and endurance! BROWN CHICKEN BROWN COW!!!
  • Bigmitch41
    Bigmitch41 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Recently had to have my leathers adjusted after they became way too big for me, last year they fitted like a glove :)
  • KeithChanning
    KeithChanning Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Four, really:
    1. having to buy smaller waisted jeans
    2. dropping below 12 stones (168 lbs or 76.3 Kgs, but neither of those look like milestone numbers) for the first time in nearly 30 years
    3. not feeling like a tub of lard (being able to run upstairs, walk the dogs for over an hour with steep hills all without needing to stop for breath) and, very importantly,
    4. BMI entering the green zone.
  • JenniferNoll
    JenniferNoll Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I was in Target and wearing a cute dress. My underpants fell off around my ankles in the middle of the store.
  • nbsg1980
    nbsg1980 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Venturing from the plus size section to the regular women's section and not only fitting into clothes, but liking the way they look!!! :)
  • Sara29to30
    Options
    I was in Target and wearing a cute dress. My underpants fell off around my ankles in the middle of the store.

Oh yikes! That is awesome.
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options

that is brilliant.
    congratulations!
  • JenniferNoll
    JenniferNoll Posts: 367 Member
    Options

that is brilliant.
    congratulations!

Thanks. I had to back into a corner and pull them bacvk up again as unobtrusively as possible. I am quite sure that some security guard in a cubicle was watching a monitor and laughing his *kitten* off.
  • baileysmom4
    baileysmom4 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Getting rid of that extender on my bra! And being on the middle loops! Girls, you know what I'm saying..... : )
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Mine is kinda silly, but getting out of the shower and being able to wrap the towel all the way around with no gap showing. So far that is not getting old.
  • Donna_Houghton
    Donna_Houghton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Getting a full 8 hours of sleep. Every night. And waking feeling ready and full of energy for the day ahead :happy:

Oh and my latest NSV is my joint fave - I can now spin my watch around on my wrist a full 360 degrees. Its my new game!
  • gdrmuzak
    gdrmuzak Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    - wearing clothes from the back of my closet
    - standing up WITHOUT help (no arms, just a squat) from a foot stool after putting on my shoes
    - looking down and seeing the scale w/out moving
    - being able to wrap the towel at the Y all the way around AND not have to hold it in place!!!
  • laurenc42
    laurenc42 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    watching the walking dead with friends. (They play it at the cinebar here) . Leaving a discussion started about how awesome michonne is. They started talking about her amazing arms. As soon as i went to say something I was told I couldn't comment, I already had her arms.
  • finallydetermined
    finallydetermined Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Just this morning working out with my trainer and he said "keep going, don't stop" but I had to because my pants were falling off - literally
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I was picking up the kids from school the other day wearing a new, smaller, bright orange shirt (think Sunny-D color) and got the best compliment from a total stranger! She went out of her way to make sure I know that 1) I look GREAT, 2) I look great in that color, and 3) she's jealous I can pull off wearing something so bright and so orange! :laugh: I'm not going to complain a single bit, that easily made my week, and wouldn't have happened if I hadn't made the decision to finally do something about my weight.
  • chrissy10taylor
    Options
    Being able to run 5 miles with no walking! Also, when the trainer at the gym told me I had "runners legs"! I never considered myself a runner before, but I do now!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I can deadlift more than 60lb for reps standing on one leg. With either leg. (and/or the fact that my barbell is too light for me to carry on doing two leg deadlifts because I can deadlift it over 12 times with good form, with all the weights I have loaded onto it)
  • theos_human
    theos_human Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    These are all really awesome! I know I'm just starting out, but I have 3 so far!
    1. Had to buy smaller pants (always a good feeling!)
    2. Passed 100lbs for deadlift a couple weeks ago
    3. Yesterday, I was running late for class and thought I would miss the bus. Instead of waiting for the next bus (another 15 min), my roommate urged me to run for it. Normally the terminal is about a 4 min walk from our house. Not ony did I run the whole way (I had three minutes until the bus was scheduled to leave), I did it in flats, and with a 30 lb backpack! And I wasn't gasping for air :)
    Also- I made the bus- but it was cooler to think that I used to be carrying almost that much around on my body a few months back (down 20lbs so far!)
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I've worked for Limited Brands (which includes Victoriasecret.com) for 5 1/2yrs. I just recently (last year) started wearing the clothes we sell! After years I can actually wear our clothes! Not just that but my VSX workout gear (Victorias Secret brand) is a medium! In PINK collection I wear a small! WHAAAAAA!? I've never wore a medium or a small anything like ever! I took pictures of the packaging when it was delivered, then I took teary pictures of myself. (Pre MFP) I went from a tight 24 to a loose 12 going for a 6/8 :-D