Help, how do i get rid of foppy belly

Options
13»

Replies

• Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    I would echo what Yoovie said. Strength training will help your over all body composition. If the gym isn't an option, you could look into resistance bands. A set will run around $20 and you can do quite a bit with them.

Edited to add that I peaked at your profile, you look fantastic!
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    First, tell your belly to stop worrying so much about its frilly clothing. Second, tell it to stop going to coffee houses to sip coffee, listen to poetry, and dream of aristocracy.

Ha! It took me a second, but friggin' hilarious.
  • gypsylosefat
    Options
    First, tell your belly to stop worrying so much about its frilly clothing. Second, tell it to stop going to coffee houses to sip coffee, listen to poetry, and dream of aristocracy.

Ha! It took me a second, but friggin' hilarious.
    i dont get it?
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,343 Member
    Options
    i dont get it?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fop

It's a play on you spelling "floppy" as "foppy".
  • vanguardfitness
    vanguardfitness Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Now now ladies. No need to fight.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Hi, i have lost a fair bit of weight but my belly from my navel down is floppy and squishy, i do sit ups ect but how can i tighten this squishy loose skin? I am 46 next month. Please help :sad:

if you've got stretch marks, your skin is damaged, and will not shrink back.

this isn't true.
    Now now ladies. No need to fight.

late creepy is still creepy
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Out of every opinion on here I'd take Yoovie's advice, she looks amazing!
  • painter1982
    Options
    I hear that a lot. A friend of mine is a fitness trainer and he told me belly fat is the hardest to lose. It is mainly cause from your diet. As well as if you have a weak back your front will make up for it which will cause the extra fat up front. So I would change your diet, and workout your back as well, I do hear that eating Greek yogurt helps aid in burning belly but don't know if it's true.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I do hear that eating Greek yogurt helps aid in burning belly but don't know if it's true.
    nope.