57 days in and 58 pounds down

Options

Replies

• maegmez
    maegmez Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Congrats on changing your life and weightloss!

That's a lot of weight off considering you don't exercise and still eat 1600 cals. Those numbers aren't typical in most situations

I don't agree with any Dr that says you don't need to exercise! It's not just about losing weight, it's about having a healthy heart. Exercising is the best thing for getting your heart healthy, especially since you have high blood pressure. I do believe that you can't lose weight by just exercising so you need to eat healthier. It just seems nuts for a dr to say to a pre diabetic and high blood pressure that you don't need to exercise. When you reach your goals, it's not going to have the same effect as working out.
  • rwall1580
    Options
    WOW you go girl...keep it up!:drinker:
  • awalter6737
    Options
    Way to go!! Keep up the amazing work!!
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • greeneyedjaime
    greeneyedjaime Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Wow I never expected this response when I posted this yesterday. You guys have brought tears to my eyes. Thank you all so much. This is part of the reason why MFP works. I have never had anybody who could relate to me about my weight in the past. So I struggled in silence. MFP has helped me to come out of hiding ;so to speak, and be honest about my struggle. It's amazing. You all are amazing people :blushing:
  • THEErikaR
    THEErikaR Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job!!!!! Well done you look awesome!!!!!! :drinker:
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    That 58lbs made quite a difference! Especially in your face and forearms and stomach!! Congrats!! and Keep going! I know you didn't ask for advice so take this with a grain of salt, if you incorporate exercise into your weight loss routine it will help with the excess skin you will inevitably have after losing weight, and it will help the pounds come off faster because you know the 58lbs in 57 days will not continue at that pace.
  • jallred17
    Options
    Nice work! You look more vibrant and happy as well. Congratulations.
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look awesome.
  • BrennLinn
    BrennLinn Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are doing great! Keep up the good work!!
  • wadair
    wadair Posts: 31
    Options
    Way to go! You can see the results from your efforts ... ROCK ON! ~ : )
  • UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! Your dedication is truly inspiring...
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good for you, keep going you doing great!
  • DKrisAn
    DKrisAn Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss so far! You are doing great. In time you will be able to add exercise along with you eating healthy. Start with a small goal you can improve upon each month.
  • Runs4CupCakes
    Options
    awesome work be proud you're changing your life for the better, congrats on the success so far and keep up the hard work and you will meet your goals (everyday wont be a good day but that does not mean to give up i''ve lost 15 its almost took me a year to lose that but i take it one day at a time)
  • vb4evr
    vb4evr Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you so far, keep up the hard work and dedication to your decision.
    =D
  • Georgiafootballmama
    Options
    Great job! I can definitely see the difference. keep up the good work!
  • fitmelinda7
    fitmelinda7 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    WOW...you have been doing great! You can see an all over change..even in your hands and arms. That is wonderful...I know you've worked hard! Way to go keep it up!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    You already look younger. =)
  • 5483wyatt
    Options
    Doing amazing job!! Keep it up! You look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!