Starting Power90 Jan 14th....

Options
I am planning on starting Beachbody's Power90 Program on January 14th, has anyone else completed that program? Thoughts/Advice? Thanks in advance!

Replies

• danielleeberhardt
    Options
    hey you, we shall stay intouch, i have the program and got to day 17 easy ,just life happened and i stopped. i signed up today and i want to start new like this week . i didnt loose weight, and i didnt change my eatting habbit. plus my body takes a minute to loose anything.

danielleeberhardt@hotmail.com
  • maddierosie
    Options
    Hiya,
    I am going to start it too on the 21st, going to do the fat burner for two weeks first starting tomorrow! I done it for about 2 months before and lost weight and got a bit of toning in my arms. Just got to carry on and finish this time :)
  • Lay1624
    Options
    Good to know about the program! I started with eating well this past week and I feel great, I'm looking forward to starting the program next week and getting back on track!
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I am doing it now. I restarted it at the end of December. I am doing the M version, so it is 30 days 1-2 30 days 3-4 and the added 30 days 5-6 It is going well. The first week I did, back when I first started it at the end of September, whooped me. It was quite a bit easier after week 1, though. I now do weight training and Turbo-jam to augment it.
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I found the 40 carb 40 protein 20 fat ratio impossible, and switched to a 40 carb 30 fat 30 protein ratio. I do much better with macro goals now.
  • Lay1624
    Options
    Thank you! I'm looking forward to starting it up! It's got to be easier than Insanity, I tried to start that but it was way too tough for me.
  • danielleeberhardt
    Options
    awesome
  • DorfsSunshine
    DorfsSunshine Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    So how is the Power90 going? I just started, today is day 4.
  • AJL_Daddy
    AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Today was Day 1 for me. I plan on doing it once or twice a week to supplement C25K.
  • Jodycnd
    Jodycnd Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I did Power 90 from end of July to end of October and loved it! It was a great way to get back into the routine of working out. I liked that Phase 1-2 was a short workout and I was able to make time for it in my schedule. I'm currently on Week 4 of the Power90 Master Series program and it is so much fun! I'm a Tony Horton fan, I don't mind the goofiness that he brings to it.

When I was almost finished with Power90 (and getting bored from the sameness of the workouts), I tried the 30DS and found it to be easy! I didn't bother finishing it because I just didn't feel like it was doing too much.

I would recommend moving on to the Master Series, with 5-6 dvd's it doesn't have a lot of repitition and the workouts move along pretty quickly. When I finish this 90 days I am going to try a P90X/Insanity hybrid. Two weeks of Insanity at the beginning of January and I missed my sculpting days too much.