Any Females 5'2" - 5'4" that weigh above 190?

Options

Replies

• fosterlc
    fosterlc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and am currently 190. Before I started MFP I was 240 and used weight watchers but got to a point were I was not getting enough points and I was constantly hungry. I lost motivation and like you said fell off the band wagon and now I am starting again and trying to find motivation to keep to it!
  • kflorabelle
    Options
    thank heaven for this group --- 182 looks a lot different on someone 5'2" than it does on someone 5'8"; i was skinny my whole life, and athletic (size 3; 104 lb; gained 40 lb w/ each baby & lost it all in 3 mo; i'm now age 59) ....... so, its still kinda shocking; got down to 116 in '06, felt & looked great! then my health changed dramatically; dunno if 116 is still a reasonable goal ........ gonna try! :)
  • Ellizth
    Ellizth Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and my highest weight was 234.
    I stepped on the scale today and now
    am 202.
  • youcrazything
    youcrazything Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5'2 (more like 5'1 1/2). I started here at my high weight of 230, and am now down to 216. My lowest weight was way back in high school at 120-130ish. I picked 110 as my goal weight because even at my thinnest I still felt blegh. I may change my mind as I get closer, who knows. I just want to be healthy and happy with my body!
  • Neassa
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my current weight is around 218. Hoping to get fit and healthy for the first time in my adult life.
  • vedra_b
    vedra_b Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    i am 5'3" and currently at 218 my biggest ever! my goal is 150 for now. Your not alone!
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" I was 218lbs a little over 13 months ago. You can do this!
  • living_loving_laughing2013
    Options
    Wish I could say no, but yes...5'3 and am at 226 now. Always looking for new motivating friends.

Feel free to add me.

: ) Angelia
  • sejalnigam
    sejalnigam Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am 5"3 and 220. my heaviest was 230. My lowest back in highschool was 125. Want to get back in shape, ideally should be 150ish but happy to start with reaching 190.
    Add me if you like.
  • piggybunny89
    piggybunny89 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Im 5'1 and am at the highest weight Ive ever been. 185 pounds. The lowest ive ever been was 135 in 8th grade..Im aiming somewhere between 110-125
  • Stormie956
    Stormie956 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I"m 5'3 and weigh 231...Joined MFP last week..
  • keegalie
    keegalie Posts: 82
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. 5"2 and about 208 lbs. I keep doing well losing 15-20 lbs and then falling off the wagon and gaining it back. I was about 160 lbs in high school and thought I was "fat" then.. now I would be thrilled if I could just get back to that! Feel free to add me as well :)
  • WatchMeLose80
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 207 lbs as of today:laugh: . I was 118lbs when I was younger and I would like to get back to that weight or somewhere near it. Feel free to add me too, I need some more fitness buddies lol
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 183 right now. At my highest weight I was 215. I lost 35-40 lbs a few years ago and 10 lbs slowly crept back on so this in January I started again at 192. Last time I got great results by eating 1200 calories, but this time I haven't so I'm increasing calories this week. It's a little scary but I know it's the right thing to do.

Feel free to add me, girls. We need all the support we can get. :smile:
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    such a great thread to hear from others in this category :)
  • kenj13
    kenj13 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.75" and, as of today, I JUST dropped below 190 (we're talking 189.8 here folks...hooray!) I re-started MFP in January at 199 and it's taken some effort, plus a HUGE diet change (i.e., going wheat-free) to help me take the weight of this time.
  • TreEdwards
    TreEdwards Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just joined myfitnesspal (and taking it seriously). I am 5'2" and weigh 195lbs. I am at my heaviest point ever and would like to get down to 135lbs. I have decided to try to accomplish a 35lb weight loss goal first. When I met my husband (5 years old) I weighed 160lbs. Then I'd like to lose 30 more!
  • roxy08fox
    roxy08fox Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and started on MFP 8 weeks ago at 193. Today I'm down to 172. Feel free to add me :drinker:
  • annacatherine007
    annacatherine007 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and weigh 206. My highest weight was 220 and that was around Christmas time this past year. I would really love to eventually get down to 120 (size 4). I would feel much more comfortable in my skin at atleast 140. That's how much I weighed 2.5 years ago when my boyfriend and I started dating. I really think I'm ready to be committed to losing this weight finally. I'm going on a beach vacation this July and I just dreaded being in a swimsuit last summer on vacation and I want to not be as miserable and self conscious this year.
  • mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    10 mos ago, I weighed 304 lbs. now I weigh 181. I am shooting for 150. I am 5'3'' and were a pretty solid 12 pants and lg. shirt. I think 150 will be ok but we will see. I have pics on my profile. :) Always like new active friends.