400th day of logging - The pic I was too scared to post

Options

Replies

• JordenEllis
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome. I look like the January 2012 you so seeing your pictures has inspired me that I can do it in just over a year. Thank you for sharing x
  • ambootcamp
    ambootcamp Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You are my hero :) Congratulations - you should be very proud!!!
  • Tamar65
    Tamar65 Posts: 12
    Options
    Youv'e done an awesome job. U look amazing. keep up the good work.
  • ember673
    ember673 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome
  • Findingschemo
    Findingschemo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING! AND YOU LOOK SO MUCH HAPPIER TOO! CONGRATS!
  • staceyw73
    staceyw73 Posts: 49
    Options
    You have nothign to be afaid of. I hope one day I will be in your shoes and can share a befor and after picture. right now all i have is my starting Pictures and about 80-90 lbs to lose. keep up the good work and you will get the last few pounds off and knowing you did it with just walking and watchign what you eat gives me hope that I can do it sence i'm not sure what my body will let me do.
    Thank you for sharing. :happy:
  • trentnivins
    trentnivins Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Ok that is great! But you do look great, but I'll bet you feel a lot better, and your doctor is probably very happy about your health as well :-)
  • BuffySlays2000
    BuffySlays2000 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing!! You are an inspiration!!
  • sandrabern
    sandrabern Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm truly inspired! I want to be your story! Like you I am 5'4" . Started logging on to mtfitnesspal last August at 226 lbs and a size 22/24, but was 245 lbs in 2009. did well at first then Xmas came along, but now back on track. Didn't put on any weight or miss logging on, but trod water for a couple of months. Now at 198 lbs and target is currently 150 lbs. don't want to be too much slimmer than a 14 as I am in my 60's and my main worry is that I will end up wrinkly in the face! I have lost weight before, but never had more than 2-3 stone to lose so need to say focused longer this time.
    Please, please stay on track til you get there-it's one my biggest regrets that I didn't in the past. I first went to weight watchers when I was 16 yrs old to lose 20 lbs but always ended up letting it slide after a year or so. I am able to stay focused better now that I am older and can trad water at the same weight for a year or so before getting my head down and getting some more off. I have now got to the age when ill health and disability looms. My mother was 10 years in a wheelchair and incontinent all because of the weight she carried all her life, and she and my brother were diabetic because of their bad diet. I don't want that for me if I can help it! So keep it up - you have done a helluva a lot of work to get where you are so keep going!!!
  • LadyG0915
    LadyG0915 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    WOWZAS!!! Look at you! You are one good lookin momma! Your legs are amazing! I am 5'4 and started out 283. I am at 200 now and I would love to be at 250!!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOSH! You look incredible. Good for you! I feel inspired now :):flowerforyou:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    holy effballs! you've done what looks "impossible" for so many! yet you did it! congrats!!! i'm still working on getting below the 10# lost mark!
  • sittinginthesun
    sittinginthesun Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Outstanding. Bravo. If you've lost motivation, look into other ways to exercise that you'll enjoy!! But you might want to increase your calories if you're doing anything more strenuous. Ever thought of lifting weights? It's addictive!
  • ChristinaD2
    Options
    What remarkable progress... very inspiring! Thank you for sharing your story & pics. You look SENSATIONAL and I wish you continued success!
  • cryslynn1980
    cryslynn1980 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    what an awesome job!
  • crossfit_lover
    crossfit_lover Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    So nice to see the change in your facial expression linked with the physical transformation as well. Congrats on your new you...
  • WendyFlynn
    WendyFlynn Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, you guys have all been so positive and supportive, thank you.

To those who have suggested more exercise and possibly lifting, I am going to look into this. I have been on maintenance this last week and have not gained (wahoo) and feel ready to start again.

I really DO need to find some form of exercise that I ENJOY, not just tolerate lol. I bought a hoola hoop and really enjoyed it for all of 2 days :blushing: I purchased 30DS and only WATCHED day one :blushing: :blushing: The skipping rope lasted 2 minutes, I couldn't breathe!!!

Good luck guys with all of your goals and keep at it, one day at a time :flowerforyou:
  • tequilagurl
    Options
    You have had amazing progress, as well!!
  • BabyLeila23
    BabyLeila23 Posts: 410
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!!!! You look absolutely FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats! :) You should be very proud of yourself!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • 0xbalthamosx0
    0xbalthamosx0 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring! oh my god! gorgeous! <33
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!