P90X starting on Monday

Options
Hi there....
I will start P90X on Monday and I am very excited...Anyone there doing it or needing support I am here!

Replies

• tacguy
    tacguy Posts: 196
    Options
    That's great! I've done several rounds of P90X and doing P90X2 right now. I have done many of their programs, but the P90X series is by far my favorite and has given me the best results.
    Keep us posted on your progress and feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need any advice. I may be able to help.

Best of luck!!
    Joe
  • savlov30
    savlov30 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I know you will enjoy it. I am finishing up Les Mills Combat and I hope to start Insanity soon. I want to join Shaun T and his crew for their birthday challenge that they started this week.
  • changingstephanie
    changingstephanie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm starting back on Monday too. I started, then had to taper down my workouts for a big race this weekend, so I'm going to start again. It's a really hard workout but fun!
  • swashburn3
    swashburn3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I have 24 days left in my first round of P90X. What a life changer!
  • arsan
    arsan Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Don't take this the wrong way but I think YOU will need support. Lol. Be ready to be sore the first week. Feel free to add me; I'm a p90x'er too. Good luck
  • strawberrygashes
    strawberrygashes Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I am starting my first round of p90x Monday too, I completed insanity on Tuesday. Want to be friends? :)