• TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    Daddies Here!!!

Too funny!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    In for hot accent and funny words/phrases.

Back off he is MINE!!!!!!!!

I CALLED DIBS. :angry:

Oh hells no I have already collected him... We can share

i'm hoppin on this train. YES PLEASE!!!! i'm willing to get on it! lol

I want him to read to me... Yea baby
  • Cocoapuff717
    Options
    American women will be all over this. Hahaha!
    <--- American Woman. :laugh:
  • Lugemachine
    Options
    When I see a MILF, it's then when I become a DIHSLF (Dad I Hope She'd Like to ... ).

I would refrain, however, from referring to mySELF as a DILF. That's just too much self-love.
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    There just comes a point (age) in your life when words like DILF, MILF, GILF, Swag, YOLO and many other words, should not be uttered. Maybe it's just me because I have a 19 yr old son that uses these words and I in no way have the desire to talk like the kids and teens of today. Vomit!

how's the view up there???
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    tumblr_li4n150l4Y1qg6wsp.gif

GG10LOL-1.gif
  • Change_is_Good_
    Change_is_Good_ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Just giggling at how some women got offended by the MILF post but are loving this *hehe* :laugh:
  • 73Freckles
    73Freckles Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    There just comes a point (age) in your life when words like DILF, MILF, GILF, Swag, YOLO and many other words, should not be uttered. Maybe it's just me because I have a 19 yr old son that uses these words and I in no way have the desire to talk like the kids and teens of today. Vomit!

The view from right down here is great, thanks for asking.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    American women will be all over this. Hahaha!
    <--- American Woman. :laugh:

You ma'am, are WRONG.
  • beatleschic87
    beatleschic87 Posts: 260 Member
    Options

And when you were growing up did you not use words like "Groovy" "Bi*tchin" "Far Out"?? I'm sure your parents thought the same thing.
  • plzlbsbegone
    Options
    I am feeling some discrimination here, I am single, childless and young...why can't I have me some DILF?!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

Ditto...sharing is caring :bigsmile:
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I'm learning lots of Brit speak from MFP friends,Particularly as it pertains to food.

I now know what a Wotsit is.

And DILF is the international language.
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options

The view from right down here is great, thanks for asking.

jlaw-nod.gif
  • 73Freckles
    73Freckles Posts: 201 Member
    Options

And when you were growing up did you not use words like "Groovy" "Bi*tchin" "Far Out"?? I'm sure your parents thought the same thing.

I did yes. (not those words exactly as I'm not that old) But as you said when I was growing up....I think the OP is past that stage.
  • beatleschic87
    beatleschic87 Posts: 260 Member
    Options

I did yes. (not those words exactly as I'm not that old) But as you said when I was growing up....I think the OP is past that stage.

Maybe, in England the "F" stands for... friend?? :huh:
  • GasnotGas
    GasnotGas Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm learning lots of Brit speak from MFP friends,Particularly as it pertains to food.

and may I share some more Brit terms with you, anybody who refers to themselves as a "DILF" is likely to be a "Bell-End" ;)
  • avababy05
    Options

and may I share some more Brit terms with you, anybody who refers to themselves as a "DILF" is likely to be a "Bell-End" ;)

Ummm,think I get that.:blushing:
  • avababy05
    Options
    When I see a MILF, it's then when I become a DIHSLF (Dad I Hope She'd Like to ... ).

I would refrain, however, from referring to mySELF as a DILF. That's just too much self-love.

If the acronym fits.....
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options

I would like to put some petrol in your boot