DILF looking for a sparkle of inspiration

Options

Replies

• patty43ck
    patty43ck Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Nice intro! I'm sure you will get tons of female friend requests from this. Well played :drinker:
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Hey if women can say MILF then men can say DILF lol

But men (or lesbians, I suppose) say MILF....
  • lilmissymoo90
    lilmissymoo90 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    american women love english men.. interesting ..

<<british and cant stand them lol
  • CookieCrumble
    CookieCrumble Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    There just comes a point (age) in your life when words like DILF, MILF, GILF, Swag, YOLO and many other words, should not be uttered. Maybe it's just me because I have a 19 yr old son that uses these words and I in no way have the desire to talk like the kids and teens of today. Vomit!

Absolutely! The words make me shudder and I can't help thinking that if you need to give yourself this er... 'title', that's probably not a great endorsement of yourself. I can't imagine why anybody thinks it's a compliment... :noway:

OP... as a fellow Brit, you don't need to call yourself this horrid 'DILF' acronym, I think all you needed to do was post a thread saying, "Hello, I'm British and I have that English accent you all love so much... please form an orderly queue". :bigsmile:
  • lee_ramsell83
    Options
    I think all you needed to do was post a thread saying, "Hello, I'm British and I have that English accent you all love so much... please form an orderly queue". :bigsmile:

Damn, wish i'd used that haha!! :laugh:
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    So, does that mean you like to f--- yourself?
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options

All about the accent.It goes for Aussies as well
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I think all you needed to do was post a thread saying, "Hello, I'm British and I have that English accent you all love so much... please form an orderly queue". :bigsmile:

Damn, wish i'd used that haha!! :laugh:

lol
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    did someone say english accent???
    :love:
  • avababy05
    Options

Think that would work for a Scottish accent?

Speaking for myself only,Most of the American women I know ( myself included) are suckers for accents.

Scottish guy tried to pick me up in a bar years ago.He proceeded to tell me he had heard American women were easy.

His accent lost it's charm real quick after that.
  • lilmissymoo90
    lilmissymoo90 Posts: 324 Member
    Options

All about the accent.It goes for Aussies as well

really .. so someone out there might actually like my messed up accent lol lived in northern ireland africa and central america ...
  • Tercob
    Tercob Posts: 151 Member
    Options

Speaking for myself only,Most of the American women I know ( myself included) are suckers for accents.

I'm with you...I love accepts!

Scottish guy tried to pick me up in a bar years ago.He proceeded to tell me he had heard American women were easy.

• avababy05
    Options

Oh dear! I'm female though so don't know if my accent would have the same effect, everyone would probably keep asking me what I just said :laugh:

To be honest,I used to be an international telephone operator ( a thing of the past I think) and 9 times out of 10,I would not understand the Scottish callers.

Most of my jobs since have involved large portions of my day on the telephone and I can now decipher an accent from almost anywhere.
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    "I'm a hot DILF"

That seems wrong in so many ways.
    that doesn't seem wrong, it IS wrong in EVERY way...not 100% on it, but i don't think your supposed to label yourself a MILF or a DILF....unless you're a guy who is attracted to dads or a woman attracted to moms? If so, DILF/MILF yourself up!!
  • ElizabethKG1983
    ElizabethKG1983 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    That made me cringe. Lol. I can't stand the term MILF. I guess some people like it, I just don't think it sounds very classy and I have been called one but did not take it as a compliment. Lol.
  • sierra_12
    sierra_12 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    tumblr_li4n150l4Y1qg6wsp.gif

bahahaha this just cracked me up
  • phoenixryder
    phoenixryder Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Well...little did I know that my original post involving just 4 letters D.I.L.F.....would get such a response....you crazy Americans crack me up...I love you all haha!!!!!
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options

Oh dear! I'm female though so don't know if my accent would have the same effect, everyone would probably keep asking me what I just said :laugh:

judging by some of the replies, id say the scottish fella was correct

perhaps so you ladies can read his posts with the accent maybe he should use comic sans as his font for you?
  • phoenixryder
    Options
    considering your english, and i like english guys - i'm willing to 'get on it'..

haha... =)

Well 'jump on board' as we English say....and it is normally meant as a double entendre so happy days haha
  • phoenixryder
    Options

judging by some of the replies, id say the scottish fella was correct

perhaps so you ladies can read his posts with the accent maybe he should use comic sans as his font for you?

Duly noted my good fellow and golly gosh indeed...what a top 'ol response I have had...who knew that being English would have it's benefits haha......