What are your "not so guilty" pleasures?

Options
I am curious what everyone likes to eat that tastes delicious and is either healthy or at least low fat/calorie. This may be old news to some, but i just recently found out that some sparkling waters have 0 calories, sugar, caffeine or sodium! I love it and it totally tricks me into thinking im drinking soda so I dont get cravings for it! I look forward to sharing our healthy goodie ideas!

Replies

• AndriaLL
    AndriaLL Posts: 162
    Options
    Chobani 0% fat yogurt. Strawberry, vanilla, and honey are my favorite flavors. They are thick, higher protein, and no fat.
  • mpos
    mpos Posts: 55
    Options
    When you're craving for something salty...pickles 3 long strip cuts are only 4 calories :happy:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Mustard. the only thing it has in it is 55mg of sodium for 1 or 2 tbsp (can't remember which) and that's about how much I use on a sandwich. I used to be really bitter not being able to eat mayonnaise but now I use avocado and/or mustard and it tastes BETTER than mayo!!

Also, frozen yogurt. There's a fro-yo place within 10 minutes in every direction from where I live so when I get cravings for ice cream on date nights, we get fro yo. Boyfriend gets to load up on candy and get his fill (and not have as bad lactose problems) and I can just throw a couple cherries onto some vanilla vamp and I'm good. My ice cream craving is gone and without all the sugar, fat, and half the calories!
  • punkrockpickles
    punkrockpickles Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    When you're craving for something salty...pickles 3 long strip cuts are only 4 calories :happy:
    \
    Ohhhh! good one I love pickles! =)
  • punkrockpickles
    Options
    Mustard. the only thing it has in it is 55mg of sodium for 1 or 2 tbsp (can't remember which) and that's about how much I use on a sandwich. I used to be really bitter not being able to eat mayonnaise but now I use avocado and/or mustard and it tastes BETTER than mayo!!

Also, frozen yogurt. There's a fro-yo place within 10 minutes in every direction from where I live so when I get cravings for ice cream on date nights, we get fro yo. Boyfriend gets to load up on candy and get his fill (and not have as bad lactose problems) and I can just throw a couple cherries onto some vanilla vamp and I'm good. My ice cream craving is gone and without all the sugar, fat, and half the calories!
    Thats awesome, I buy skinny cow and weight watchers frozen desserts to have a couple times a week = ) Btw I love that tattoo is one of your rewards! I might have to steal that idea! : )~
  • AndreeT
    AndreeT Posts: 191
    Options
    Tofutti Fudge Frozen treats!! It's like a fudgecicle but yummier and only 30 calories!! Mmmmmm
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Vita muffins, 100 cals and packed full of vitamins and nutrients. Downfall, I have to either order them or drive 20 min.

I also LOOOOOOVE fruits, veggies and of course the mixture salads!
  • 623Hernandez
    623Hernandez Posts: 458
    Options
    I love, love, love watermelon!!!! Also I love cucumber so, I have been cutting them up and adding them to the side of sandwiches, burgers, or hotdogs instead of chips. They are awesome with salt! I also love the skinny cow or WW icecreams!!!!
  • chrissbrazil
    Options
    Fiber one chocolate chip granola bars , skinny cow ice cream, jolly time healthy pop popcorn or weight watchers string cheese
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this is considered "healthy" but I used to make these all the time and they're really good. Take a chocolate graham cracker and break it in half (so it's 2 squares). Put a couple spoonfuls of Cool Whip in the middle and make it into a sandwich. Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze. It makes a really great mini-ice cream sandwich that's only like 80 calories (if you use FF cool whip) and costs almost nothing compared to pre-made ones. It really takes the edge off the sweet tooth.

Costco sells Jack's Salsa which is fantastic ... I use that for salad dressing sometimes
  • lovebrittnie
    Options
    jamba juice vanilla blueberry pomegranate yogurt and sorbet (90cal 1g fat, 3g fiber) also the strawbery yogurt and sorbet
    (80 cals) i think they are wonderful and good for those days i have a sweet tooth
  • melissaptx
    melissaptx Posts: 15
    Options
    Jalepeno-cilantro hummus (50 cal)
    kettle-flavored popcorn (100 cal)\
    sweet potatoes
  • velvetechos
    velvetechos Posts: 234
    Options
    fuji apple w/ all natural crunchy peanut butter

pico de gallo and blue tortilla chips (i make my own pico - just cilantro, tomato, onion, lime juice, and garlic)

Oikos plain greek style yoghurt with a bit of honey
  • gillian_gail
    Options
    frozen grapes....can't get enough of them
  • jdsouthernbelle
    Options
    I don't know if this is considered "healthy" but I used to make these all the time and they're really good. Take a chocolate graham cracker and break it in half (so it's 2 squares). Put a couple spoonfuls of Cool Whip in the middle and make it into a sandwich. Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze. It makes a really great mini-ice cream sandwich that's only like 80 calories (if you use FF cool whip) and costs almost nothing compared to pre-made ones. It really takes the edge off the sweet tooth.

This sounds sooooooo yummmmmmmy and easy too!
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Tofutti Fudge Frozen treats!! It's like a fudgecicle but yummier and only 30 calories!! Mmmmmm

I second that! :) And the coffee ones...soooo good.
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    Nabisco 100 calorie Nutter Butter Dipped Delight Bar. They taste like pure peanut butter and have lots of fiber so it satisfies my sweet craving and keeps me full for a while.
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I am a big fan of baked sweet potato fries (in 1 tsp evoo) for lunch, dipped in sf applesauce. Also love popcorn, and fresh berries or a juicy peach in summer or crunchy Braeburn apple in fall. Oh, yeah, and shrimp cocktail with homemade cocktail sauce. Those are foods that feel really good to me and I don't feel like I am missing anything.

p.s. I also love the flavored seltzer waters--I am now happy with just pouring a splash in a big glass of icy tap water.
  • lady_of_steele
    lady_of_steele Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    One phrase: thank God for Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches!!!!!! They come in chocolate :D
  • punkrockpickles
    Options
    frozen grapes....can't get enough of them
    Oooooh i wanna try that! = )