Hey Everyone!

Options
Been using the site for a week now. Its great! I have tried several others, Weight Watchers, Atkins, Alli. This one is at the top. I've never been able to get past the 10lb mark and have recently learned that I have a Thyroid problem which is going to make this journey alittle harder yet. But Im motivated and ready to work at it with my BPF. If it wasn't for her introducing this site to me recently I was ready to give up yet another time. I am hoping to chat and share some ideas with some of you.

Replies

• HelenDolby
    Options
    Hi I'm Helen and I joined today. I don't have much to lose (about 7lb) but I'm hoping this will help. It's nice to be in touch with others who are doing the same thing. I wish you the best of luck.
  • baggins706
    baggins706 Posts: 310
    Options
    Hi and welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • jenn559
    jenn559 Posts: 11
    Options
    good luck!(: to everyone that is on a path to lose weight and become healthy! I found this site by just searching but i'm hoping it works because I have struggled with my weight forever... so I really hope i'll be able to lose weight by the help and motivation of this site! say hi if you are on a mission too.
  • hollijensen
    Options
    Hi BPF!!!! I am so glad that we will be able to try and do this together!! I sure wish we lived closer so that we could walk together and stuff!!! Hopefully we can see each other through the rough times! :heart:
  • maynard46
    maynard46 Posts: 134
    Options
    Just wanted to say Thank you for the nice welcome to the site. I wish you all luck too!
  • mcbeth
    mcbeth Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome , I just joined today. I'm hypothyroid and you are right, it is a struggle. We just have to perserve and keep working at it.