Small Victory -- What Was Yours For Today?

Options

Replies

• lbmade2crave
    lbmade2crave Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My victory is in making a good food/snack choice last night. My husband brought out chocolate covered raisins and I knew I could have a few, but, would I want to stop? I decided not to take any. It was hard but I felt powerful and great after I made the decision.
  • mar_aar
    mar_aar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It's morning and my small victory today is that I worked out in the a.m. instead of p.m. I do my best if I knock it out in the a.m. Gets me motivated.
  • bubbinsnik
    bubbinsnik Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Two small victories for me today. I had a salad for dinner and I NEVER have a salad for dinner. It was delicious.

And I feel thinner. Just feel better and thinner :)
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    DH made bacon last night for BLTs and I did NOT eat any of the leftovers this morning. ;-)
  • cjb2618
    cjb2618 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I won the weekly weigh in here at work...and made $8 bucks in the process. Score!
  • ruwise
    ruwise Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Have pulled a muscle in my shoulder but still went on a 3 mile walk so still done some exercise. Usually would have let the injury put me off so my victory is that my motivation is still high.
  • Kamnikar64
    Kamnikar64 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    The scale isn't moving so this morning I tried on a sundress that was my daughter's, it is comfortable enough around the stomach but the top is now too big. So good and bad, but I have 2 more dresses to go from her closet.
  • hollynono
    hollynono Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I could really relate to your post. Thanks -You're not alone.
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Went to Walmart after working out to do the grocery shopping and although I had a snack before walking in the store.. the junk food craving was overwhelming. I didn't realize how much candy and crap they have displayed near the check out. I almost caved but walked out with only the healthy things I had on my list.

The candy craving set off another craving... to go to Wendy's for lunch. But I did not, came home, made my lunch... including 4 fig newtons but even with that I am well under calories for today!
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    My boobs stick out further than my belly today.
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    It's my birthday and I have pre-logged my slice of cake, and dinner out at Famous Dave's and I'm still within my calories and probably close on the macros (the cake didn't have macros entered in, but I should pretty close).
  • marcirichart
    Options
    I'm feeling more confident now because other people are actually noticing that I'm losing weight! I've had two people in the last day or two comment on it (one being my dad), which made me feel better that someone I see all the time noticed a difference :) I'm also ALMOST half way to my GW! :)
  • sunshine11111
    sunshine11111 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm still going, and it has been a month :)
  • Franzibear
    Franzibear Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My victory for the day.... Workout done during my lunch break, had a healthy lunch, and am well on my way to be within my calorie goal for the day. Whee!
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Sticking to clean eating for today, and will get in a 35-40 minute walk.
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Three months after I did my first squat with a bar, I finally got to put on those 25lb plates today. Woo! :)

And to think the first time I ever squatted with the bar ONLY I couldn't walk for 3 days. :laugh:
  • HNMiller81
    Options
    I've upped my jogging percentage from 2 minutes to 3 without stopping.
  • Mischieviousme777
    Mischieviousme777 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    My small victory today? I am an impulse buyer at times, specifically while waiting in line at checkouts. I had placed a "99 cent" bag of cheetos (these puppies were my long-time comfort food) on the belt in line (along with my actual food purchase). Realizing that a) I get much more comfort from cardio than I ever did from ol' chester and b) it looks REALLY silly having a bag of chips up there with my almond milk, greek yogurt, avacado, and jennie-o turkey , I put the cheetos BACK!! To me, that signified that I *do* have the ability to shed this weight once and for all. :happy: :happy:
  • kaitgettingfit
    Options
    Walking around feeling super sore at work... sign that I put in a really good workout last night!
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I managed to survive my first bodypump class in several years, and also my sports bra fitted better today ( means i have lost an inch or two off the boobs, not really where i would ideally like to lose from, but i guess you can't pick where it goes from)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!