Greek Yogurt

Options
1234568»

Replies

• torilynn0402
    Options
    I am also newhe Chobani craze. The first one that I tried was Lemon. definately don't reccommend trying that first. First the yogurt has a lil sour taste to so when the lemon was added it def soured things up. But then I started trying the other flavors and my fav by far is the Raspberry. My kids enjoy it also. Plus the nutritionist said that getting young kids to like the "Healthy" stuff earlier in life will make it easier for them as they get older.
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    initially when i tried Chobani, i thought... eeeesh, that is BITTER. then i got more accustomed to it. I still can't handle the vanilla, i have to have fruit in it, but it gets better. i promise.
  • twoss9112
    twoss9112 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Chobani!!!!

My boss eats one every day and every time he'd open one the smell would GROSS me out. I'm a proponent of at least give things a TRY, so not to be hypocrite I at least TRIED it. Now I eat them every day also. 3:00pm is "yogi time" in our office now.

I really like Siggi's. Siggi's is icelandic style skyr (skyr = yogurt). It has only 100 cal to Chobani's 140, it's fat free and sugar free, and it has the same protein (14g) as chobani. It's decidedly more expensive though ($1.99)
  • zkss27
    zkss27 Posts: 62
    Options
    Looooove the Chobani chocolate chunk. Add in a tbsp of peanut butter. Tastes like you are eating something bad for you, but it's oh so good!

Great idea!!
  • mk834
    mk834 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Chobani!!!!

My boss eats one every day and every time he'd open one the smell would GROSS me out. I'm a proponent of at least give things a TRY, so not to be hypocrite I at least TRIED it. Now I eat them every day also. 3:00pm is "yogi time" in our office now.

I really like Siggi's. Siggi's is icelandic style skyr (skyr = yogurt). It has only 100 cal to Chobani's 140, it's fat free and sugar free, and it has the same protein (14g) as chobani. It's decidedly more expensive though ($1.99)

i'm obsessed with the siggi's kefir (probiotic yogurt drink). plain, nonfat. so sour and delicious.
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I wasn't sure that I would like it when I first tried it, the consistency seemed pretty creepy. But, turns out I love it more than the regular stuff. It keeps me more satisfied, and it's better for smoothies, I find.
  • japanluv21
    japanluv21 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Try Dannon Oikos greek yogurt in raspberry
  • SkinnyForMinnie
    SkinnyForMinnie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that hates Greek yogurt? To me it tastes like fruit flavored sour milk.

I never thought of it that way, but now that you mention it....hey, now I think it tastes gross too! Thanks! :laugh:
  • AbbyCar
    AbbyCar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I love Greek yogurt AND I've figured out how to make it myself in a crockpot!
  • jessvaughn74
    jessvaughn74 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I must have tried 8 different kinds before I found one that I liked - Yoplait greek yogurt won out of all of them. BUT then I discovered CARBmaster. It has less calories (60 calories) and less sugar 93g) than the flavored Yoplait greek yogurt, but still has 8g protein. I do use plain non-fat greek yogurt in dips, dressings, and in place of sour cream. But CARBmaster is my go to for yogurt.