Need friends to encourage!!! Mine have left me!

Options
I have lost 15 pounds in the past 2 months and am looking for friends to encourage and for me to encourage!

Replies

• ForMyAngelBaby
    ForMyAngelBaby Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm here for ya! You've got this!
  • lisapalla
    lisapalla Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    thanks lady! it's good to meet new friends!
  • Cmccarthy218
    Cmccarthy218 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My friends have left me, too! Everytime I log on to track, all I see is "your friend hasn't logged in in 10 or more days".

15 pounds is great!! Can't wait to get there!
  • TheBigFish711
    Options
    Good luck! You got this! =) Feel free to add me if you'd like, I am a daily logger !
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • kgray429
    kgray429 Posts: 2
    Options
    That's the same for me! Let's encourage each other! :)
  • pixiee88
    pixiee88 Posts: 52
    Options
    Daily logger here, feel free to add :)
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. I plan on being on here for the next fifty years and plan to log everyday. I've dropped 137 pounds in eight months and have about 75 to go. I've only dropped on person from my friend list because he posted a pic of himself in a thong... Since bulimia is not part of my plan I clicked remove friend. If he wants back and his new pic doesn't make me wanna hurl then I'll even take him back.
  • bundleofobesity
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I just started and would love a few buddies to share with
  • cluelessang
    cluelessang Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends and encouragement myself! Feel free to add me.
  • sfdf40
    sfdf40 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi.

Add me if you wish. Been here around 6 weeks. 18 lbs down, many more to go...
  • benum21121
    benum21121 Posts: 200
    Options
    Request sent! Anyone else, feel free to add me! :)
  • MichaelBrewer2634
    MichaelBrewer2634 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Send me a request if you want. I need the same thing. I've lost, gained, and need to lose again.
  • Candacecooler
    Options
    I'm new to myfitnesspal. I have lost 14 lbs and wanted a little help so here I am.
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm sending an invite now. I see two on my friend's list already commented on here. We have a great little circle. Anyone else please feel free to add me as well
  • awilson79
    Options
    everyone can feel free to add me as well. I log daily and am down almost 26lbs in 60 days.
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Have been here consistently for 165 days now! Feel free to add me! Support is always good! :smile:
  • escalada22
    escalada22 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Love the added support!
  • Toomanytwinkies
    Toomanytwinkies Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me...I log on Monday to Friday :)
  • blue696
    blue696 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Anybody can add me. I am in college so its not as easy and I have my up and down days, but I am a group fitness instructor, a spin instructor, and a personal trainer. I am happy to help in anyway I can!