400th day of logging - The pic I was too scared to post

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• bkldy2
    bkldy2 Posts: 2
    Options
    WOWWW!!!!!! You look fabulous. You also look like a different person since you started last year. I thank you for sharing and motivating me too keep going. I am just one month into this journey and 7 pounds lighter. I appreciate successful people like you to help me through.:happy:
  • WendyFlynn
    WendyFlynn Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I did 1200 cals from Jan until end of Sept, then I felt my body needed more. I upped to maintenance from Oct through to Jan (guided my MFP) and I didn't gain, I actually lost 4 lbs!

Initially, the first few weeks were great in terms of weight loss, but after about 12 weeks it settled down to 1 lb per week. I stuck at it and those 1 lbs added up.

I went back on to 1200 cals in January 2013 and I lost 7lbs within two weeks. After that, nothing! I am eating just less than TDEE now and as long as I don't gain, I am happy with very slow losses at this point (like 0.2lb per week - hey, I like food lol)
  • dmaloof2013
    dmaloof2013 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely stunning! Gorgeous!
  • rickb26
    rickb26 Posts: 6
    Options
    Wow .. your one hot looking lady... keep up the hard work.. because it sure has paid off...
  • rickb26
    rickb26 Posts: 6
    Options
    double post
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic!! Keep up all the great work.
  • jmjones2002
    Options
    You give me hope..I've had 2 c-sections so my lower belly has that same roll..I've been so worried that it won't tighten up so thank you for posting the pic..I'm gonna keep working at it..Congrats!!
  • alycat1990
    alycat1990 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    OMG amazing!!! You must be so proud of yourself! You looks absolutely amazing! Def an inspiration to me! :flowerforyou:
  • Tarin626
    Tarin626 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, you guys have all been so positive and supportive, thank you.

To those who have suggested more exercise and possibly lifting, I am going to look into this. I have been on maintenance this last week and have not gained (wahoo) and feel ready to start again.

I really DO need to find some form of exercise that I ENJOY, not just tolerate lol. I bought a hoola hoop and really enjoyed it for all of 2 days :blushing: I purchased 30DS and only WATCHED day one :blushing: :blushing: The skipping rope lasted 2 minutes, I couldn't breathe!!!

Good luck guys with all of your goals and keep at it, one day at a time :flowerforyou:

Not sure when in your journey you tried the 30DS but now that you are so much lighter you may want to try again as you may find it easier :-) But CONGRATS on your amazing weight loss and you can reach your goal! You just need to find something you like - you already walk...what about running? I just started and am heavier than you were at your SW - I LOVE IT!
  • KathPearce
    KathPearce Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I said an expletive out loud after I said, "Holy ____". That is amazing progress. You should be so proud.

Near enough ditto lol!

Incredible well done!!
  • meganmarie21
    Options
    You are absolutely an inspiration to me as I am at the re-start of my journey after having a baby.. and not getting motivated again. I never got to lose that much before I got pregnant, so thank you for sharing!! My body looks much like yours when you started. I hope my body looks much like yours now when I'm done!!

Also, I use Zumba Fitness on the Wii as my cardio and I burn massive calories doing that. Plus inches off my belly area, because you shake your hips a lot! Try that! I recommend a live class if you can, they are so much more fun.

Thank you for sharing and good luck!
  • riskiestlavonn
    riskiestlavonn Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful transformation!
  • SarahH7479
    SarahH7479 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing!!! I will be there one, and hopefully with in the next year.
  • kellyjkaylor
    Options
    Amazing..i never took a pic like your first one but i have one with a shirt on that just kills me to look at..i have lost 49 lbs and couldnt be happier...30 more to go!! WTG you look fantastic!
  • kellyjkaylor
    Options
    Zumba is my favorite exercise..i do it 2-3 times a week in a class... FUN!!!
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    this is just awesome. :flowerforyou:
  • Brenda4105
    Brenda4105 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You have nothing to worry about! You have done great, look great and will get rid of the last few pounds. I have to say this is inspirng to me. I am taller than you (5'6"), weighed more(started at 238) but looked about the same body type. I have only been serious about this since the first of the year. So thank you for posting your pictures.
  • oskybosky4
    Options
    You so did the right thing putting your pic out there. I am 5ft 4 too but SW 28 lb heavier and look pretty much as you do in your photo but with a bigger backside. Its a real inspiration to see the difference in your two photos - I hardly dare to look at myself in the m irror let alone take a photo but that;s what I;m going to do now and hopefully in a few months time and a good few pounds less I will be able to take another photo I would be pround to show people. Thank you for showing me it can be done.
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    You have done soooo well, don't lose heart. It sounds like it has been hard, but this is one case where the tortoise wins the race, and you sure are winning it. Fantastic hard work, you should truly be proud off what you have achieved!!!
  • greeneyedjaime
    greeneyedjaime Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow MFP'ers

I've not been doing so well lately keeping myself motivated to lose the next 7-14 lbs so I thought I would post the pic that started it all. Please be nice as I am pretty nervous about putting it out there. BUT, if I can motivate just one person to keep going, it will be worth it.

For those that like the stats:

5ft 4"
    SW: 218 Size 22 UK, 18 US?
    CW: 139 Size 12/14 UK, 8/10 US?

1200 cal throughout the majority of the weight loss, only walking as exercise. Currently losing around 1 lb per month at 1650 cals. I've seriously lost my motivation at the moment. Looking to get down to either 133 or 126, My original goal was 150.

Good luck everyone, now for the pics:

218 January 2012::blushing:

218lbs.jpg

139 February 2013:

140.jpg

Awesome :) You look wonderful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!