This is mine..what is YOUR mantra each day?

Options

Replies

• sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options

awesome.
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    *Two quotes from the epic movie - 180 degrees south*

The best journeys answer questions that in the beginning you didn't even think to ask. - Jeff Johnson

“And in response to people saying you can’t go back…well what happens when society gets to the cliff? You can take one step forward or you can turn around 180 degrees and take a step forward. Which way are you going? And which way is progress?” - Yvon Chouinard
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    I am strong, I am healthy, I am powerful.
  • sandihancocks
    sandihancocks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine is "if you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got".
  • Colleen1980
    Colleen1980 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Begin with the end in mind! :flowerforyou:
  • Jonesyuno
    Options
    "Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead" Phil. 3:13.

Essentially reminding myself that I need to let go of the past, and strive and reach for that which is before me. Forward motion, ya'll!
  • AJ_MotherRunner
    AJ_MotherRunner Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    happiness is a choice...
  • palmerar
    palmerar Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You are capable of more than your mind allows......not really a mantra per se, but it's what I've taken away from my yoga practice and applied to real life. Basically I find myself talking myself out of doing things that I am physically capable of because they are difficult or uncomfortable. If you embrace the difficulty and temporary discomfort and know you can physically do it you can accomplish amazing things with your body.
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    My grandad always said to me "Life happens whether you live it or not. Live it, enjoy it and make it count."
  • dprada89
    Options
    Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 3:13, 14 NIV)

If I've made a mistake (like yesterday I had a crappy night didn't workout went straight to bed, not a good dinner etc). I used to would have sat in that shame of "oh I messed up" and would let it get in the way and give up or use it as an excuse to slack off. Now I'm training my mind to forget what is behind (good or bad) and just press on towards the goal and not give up! Even though I had a crappy night last night that's no reason for me to sit in it and not workout this morning!

I love this thanks!!
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Bumping to read later - I love a lot of these!!
  • x_JT_x
    x_JT_x Posts: 364
    Options
    Don't give up what you want most, for what you want now.

If you're tired of starting over, stop giving up.

Failure is not falling down, it is refusing to get back up.

Every accomplishment begins with a decision to try.
  • Kelly_Runs_NC
    Kelly_Runs_NC Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    "I am inspired to be as fit as I can be, and healthy as I can be, and to surround myself with positive people who add greatness to my life and whose lives I can be a positive influence on."

Thinking and being positive adds to your feeling of well-being which adds to our heath and vitality. ( the opposite is true too.. keep in mind)

Would love to hear yours...

That I and I alone is responsible for my success and also failure if I allow it....It's all up to me.
  • loizlane
    loizlane Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    "You have to be prepared to sacrifice what you are, for what you will become"
    ^luvthis^
  • GG70
    GG70 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Amazing responses.. great for all aspects of our lives. I hope this thread inspires those who need a change of perspective. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and positivity.
  • BorgieMN
    BorgieMN Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    "“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, ​ but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”"
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Things I tell myself..
    Don't say you don't have time. You have exactly the same amount of hours in a day that were given to everyone else. Make it a priority.

And:

There are only 2 days in the year that nothing can be done. One is yesterday and the other is called tomorrow...
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Coffee! Where's the coffee?!
  • thirstyflea
    thirstyflea Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am a beautiful, responsible, sincere, and limitless woman!
  • GodzillaR35
    GodzillaR35 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    "if nothing changes then nothing changes"

"Are you doing whats necessary today for where you want to be tomorrow"