red velvet pancakes

Options
Pancake ingredients:
-1 serving (24g) Maple Grove Farms sugar free pancake mix (I found it at Kroger and Meijer)
-1/2 serving (21g) Duncan Heinz red velvet cake mix
-2 liquid egg whites (92g)

Put these in a mixer (I use a magic bullet) and set the oven top to around medium heat (5/10 for me). Make sure the top is hot when you pour the mix since it is liquidy and it will keep it from spreading too far and making a super thin pancake. Once the pancake starts to rise and the top gets a little cooked flip it on the other side for 15 seconds and it should be good. Makes 3 pancakes and the nutrition is 220 calories/25g carbs/5g fat/22g protein with 4g of fiber. I also spray PAM before and after each pancake to keep them from burning and sticking

Fat free cream cheese icing
-1 serving (33g) of philadelphia fat free cream cheese
-1 serving (9g) of fat free cool whip
-2 teaspoons of stevia (or any other zero calorie sweetner)

Put these in a bowl (not the stevia) and put it in the microwave full power for 45 seconds to 1 minute. Once done, add 2 teaspoons of stevia/splenda/etc... in it, mix, then allow to cool. I put this in the microwave and cook it before i start the pancakes so by the time the pancakes are done it has cooled and has a thicker consistency. Nutrition is 45 calories/5g carbs/0g fat/4g protein

Replies