Appetite Suppressant Question

Options
2»

Replies

• bkciddir
    bkciddir Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have looked for chia seeds. Unable to find them in my area. I went to a great organic health store in Ithaca, NY and couldn't even find them there. The one good think is that everything in my house - food wise, is all healthy foods (NO CHEESECAKE). I line my entire refridgerator with veggies and the table has bowls of fruit. Snacks consist of raw almonds, hummas, sprouted organic blues, cottage cheese,sugar free jello, organic natural peanut butter with flax seeds, veggies, and fruits. All my meats are lean meats: salmon, chicken, turkey, black bean veggie burgers, shrimp, and tuna. I have modified my diet tremendously these past 2 months and have studied everything I can get my hands on, on how to increase my matabolism, how to increase fat burn, and how to suppress appetites with eating, but I guess with my change (from eating out several times per week and fast foods to clean eating) is my bodies way of trying to get used to change. But, the nights I do refrain from eating past 8:00 pm which is very often, I go to bed thinking about breakfast and cannot wait to get up to eat that breakfast. It helps my thought process, into what healthy options I will pick for my next meal (breakfast). I guess my body will adapt. I appreciate the posts and comments. Everyone's ideas, I will keep in mind. As I have read many posts myself, I too am very humbled to know that I'm not the only one struggling at times. This is a life change and I will conquer my quest. I really want to be around for my 2 year old and see her grow up. I am 43 years young and I have a 17 year old and a 2 year old. Since my 2 year old, I have really thought about my age and my health. I think my biggest appetite suppressant should be looking at her and know that I want to live to see her in her 40's.
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Food works well. Healthy, lower calorie food.
  • ilovephysics
    ilovephysics Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Look at a pic of you naked at your heaviest. Remember....NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS SKINNY FEELS.

This phrase is on a sign in my gym.

It makes my stomach turn every time I walk past it.