PB2 Question

Options
Where does everyone get their PB2 from? I WAS getting on ebay from specific store, but now they dont have the size/type I want!?
Looked at Bell Plantation, and they want like 34.00 shipping to Canada! HELP! :P

Replies

• Sw33tKnees
    Sw33tKnees Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I get mine from LuckyVitamin.com...

http://www.luckyvitamin.com/p-280946-bell-plantation-pb2-powdered-peanut-butter-chocolate-65-oz

U.S. Territories & Canada

LuckyVitamin.com currently ships domestically to the United States including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam and the US Virgin Islands. We also ship direct from our warehouse to Canada.

Canadian orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail International which can take approximately 1-3 weeks for delivery. Additional delivery options may be available for an increased cost. Orders to Canada can be shipped through USPS International Priority Mail to Canada. USPS mail is delivered via Canadian Post (Max. 66 lbs.). As always customers outside the United States may be subject to additional fees and charges. We ask that you please be aware of local custom and importation laws. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by you.
  • iceey
    iceey Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Where in Canada do you live? I get mine from Ambrosia, but there aren't that many of them.
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Nova Scotia Canada!
  • TooLeftFeet
    TooLeftFeet Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I think you can get it on amazon, too
  • iceey
    iceey Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Nevermind. Saw you're in NS. Beats me but if you go to Bell Plantation's website, they can show you stores near you that carry them.
  • jneill69
    jneill69 Posts: 22
    Options
    I buy mine on Amazon.
  • MzFyreKitty
    Options
    I get mine through netrition.com but don't know if they ship outside the USA. You should go to your health stores or call and see if they sell similar items or see if Bell Plantation sells to stores in your area maybe? We got a similar product at our health food store but it cost twice the amount of the original PB2 on netrition and since we order a lot of other things, we just stock up there. We live in the USA though so 4.95 shipping regardless of the size of my order via them (To USA only)
  • fredf2112
    fredf2112 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I found PB2 at my local grocer in their health food section. It is a subsidiary of Kroger.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Amazon
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I dont anymore. Too expensive for what you get. I buy peanut flour instead which is the same thing, minus the added sugar, just pure, powdered peanuts. Can find that on amazon too and it is cheaper,