working your muscles everyday in 30 day shred???

Options
Hi...I just started 30 day shred...I am on day two...But I always heard that a person can work their abs every day but should rest a day between arm and leg work...So I am confused if this is true then is it harmful to do 30 day shred everyday... I think I am just looking for a reason to not do it every day LOL...:sad: :laugh:

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    If you're lifting heavy weights then yeah, because you'e absolutely shredding the muscle...30 day shred is cardio/circuit training and abs are pretty resilient muscles anyway...I do core work every day.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    30 day shred is cardio and light weights program, and not a muscle building or strength training program. You can do it daily.
  • smw1023
    smw1023 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Just do it. I am on a 50 day roll right now, it gets easier and even fun. I switch up which circuit but have not taken a rest day, feeling good and strong and not sore. Down 2 pants sizes is a plus also! Hang in there and good luck!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    30 day shred is cardio and light weights program, and not a muscle building or strength training program. You can do it daily.

Ding Ding Ding. We have a winner
  • lexlyn14
    lexlyn14 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    THANKS EVERYONE...NOW IT MAKES SENSE...I WILL DO IT EVERY DAY...OR AT LEAST TRY :laugh:
  • Freemyskinny
    Options
    Haha. I felt the same way when I started. on day 3 i was tryin' to find a reason not to do it. but I did. Its day 4 now and its not as bad. sure you get worn out.. but it does get easier. keep it goin'. :D You can add me if you need someone to push you.