All ladies 5'2-5'3

Options
Hi all :))
What are your goal weights? How much do you have to lose? What do you struggle with?

I am currently 130 lbs and want to reach my goal of 115, this has been rather difficult this far. Any advice or suggestions that you have noticed that help you?? Thanks!

Replies

• Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I am almost 5' 2 :) I am 130 and my GW is 115. But, with the way my measurements are going, I may very well stay at where i am at weight wise and just have a banging lifting body :) I lift 3 days a week and my scale hasnt gotten down but the measuring tape sure has.
  • FitWithTiff
    Options
    How much are you lifting? What kind of things are you eating throughout the day?
  • jackiecamarena
    jackiecamarena Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm around 5'2" and a half. My goal is a muscular 140.

ETA: I started at 200. Altogether, I am looking at 60lbs.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 118. my amount to lose is on my ticker. i struggle with tall cabinets.
  • shannonsky
    shannonsky Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 118. my amount to lose is on my ticker. i struggle with tall cabinets.

Bahahaha I think you can turn that struggle into a strength, just put all your candy bars on the high shelves!

I'm 5'1"ish (I actually thought I was 5'2" for a while, but apparently I'm...not), goal is in the 130's. I'd like to hit 132 b/c then I will have lost 50lbs and I just like how that sounds. But really, that's the only reason. lol
  • chooselove
    chooselove Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I was 145 at 5'2" and then shed about 45lbs. After a winter hiatus from most physical activity I am prepping up for summer. I do the Insanity workouts, trail running, and also have a gym membership. Sometimes I'll hit the gym or run and then do a video on the same day. Twice a day workouts really help with taking the weight off. I do 50 percent cardio, 50 percent strength training. Here's an outline of what i eat.
    Often: Nuts, tons of fruit, dried fruits too (make sure theres no added sugar), tons of vegetables & veggie based meals, avocados... Beans, nut butters, protein powder, coconut & almond milk. Etc.
    Sometimes [or rarely]: Chocolate, wine, popcorn, cheese, yogurt, chicken or fish, etc.
    Never: Grains/bread/rice, chips, french fries, anything processed or junky. Etc.
  • AllisonConnell1301
    Options
    I'm 5' 3" and my original goal was 120, but I'm at 128 right now and I think I will try for 115. I am stuck at this weight now which is frustrating..I haven't lost anything in over a week. But all I can say is don't give up!
  • Herntere
    Herntere Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'1" and my goal weight is 110. I am currently at 139 and I struggle the most with making time in my busy life to workout. But I have lost about 15lbs since the new year mainly by watching what and when I eat as well as trying to walk/jog as much as possible.
  • DaniAni19
    DaniAni19 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm around 5'2" and a half. My goal is a muscular 140.

ETA: I started at 200. Altogether, I am looking at 60lbs.

I'm the same and I just started Crossfit, so Iift 3 times a week.
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    How much are you lifting? What kind of things are you eating throughout the day?

I lift 3 times a week doing New Rules of Lifting for Women and cardio. So it varies. But I eat what I want ;) You can check out my diary. Its open. But my days I workout I eat 1700 cals and on rest I eat 1400
  • boomerz12
    boomerz12 Posts: 140
    Options
    Well I'm 5'1 1/2 so close enough :P My goal is my pre pregnancy weight of 130 muscular. I have about 30 some odd lbs to go and i'm a horrible emotional eater and I cant say no to sweets.
  • FitWithTiff
    Options
    I am an emotional eater also! I too can not say no to sweets... It is hard to take control... some days I do really well, then other days I pig out like I haven't eaten in days. We can do it though!!
  • Angeloftheshore
    Angeloftheshore Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and my goal weight is 125. Any less and I look sickly, I was at one time 120.
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I'd LOVE to be down to 120ish or so! I'm currently stuck at 159! :P
  • boomerz12
    boomerz12 Posts: 140
    Options
    I am an emotional eater also! I too can not say no to sweets... It is hard to take control... some days I do really well, then other days I pig out like I haven't eaten in days. We can do it though!!

Same. Especially when there are choc. cookies in the cabinet :P
  • chaffstealth
    Options
    I used to weigh 105 before (10 years ago) and to be honest I did not look well. I gained weight over the years, my highest was 137 back in January 13, now I weigh 128 and my current goal is 120. Ultimately I'd love to be in the 115 range this year but small steps for now :) I'm not doing anything drastic in my diet, I still eat anything I want (but in moderation) but I try to do some form of physical activity 5x per week.
  • Weebs628
    Weebs628 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" with a goal of 130. I weighed 125 pounds when I was 16 and liked the size I was at then. This time around I'll have more muscle from lifting! Muahahaha!
  • moni_tb_192
    moni_tb_192 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2; right now I'm 150lbs and I'm aiming for something between 120 and 130... I'm more concerned about what the measuring tape says... so far i've gone down two sizes in jeans, and I expect to go down another two, lose the belly fat and get really nice legs and booty :tongue:
  • twinkiemon
    twinkiemon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    My goal - and this'll probably sound crazy, but - is about 155-160 - it'll put me around a size 12 - I was nearly there about 6 years ago and I thought I looked pretty good - curvy, but good. See, I've never been one of those 5'2" 115lb girls - I am 5'2", but after puberty ended my lowest weight was around 155 (and even in junior high, it was 135 - and that's the lowest I remember it being during puberty) - I have always had boobs and hips, I was never in the "juniors" sizes - I never had that body. Over the course of the summer between 5th and 6th grade I went from girl to woman. And the thing is, when all the other girls were pretty skinny with small boobs and no hips and wearing the juniors clothes, I had to wear regular women's sizes (about a 8-10 in junior high) and hated it and thought I was fat....but I wasn't, I just developed my curves A LOT earlier. In fact I recently saw a picture of me from the beginning of 11th grade and not to sound conceited, but I looked HOT - I couldn't believe I ever thought I looked fat at that age - I didn't know what I had. I was probably 150-ish in that picture.

So yeah, 155-160 - I've made peace with the fact that I'll never be a size 2, but I'd be more than happy at a size 12...it's better than the 18 that's still a little snug now.
  • blueangelclb
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and the last time I got on my scale which was February 13 of this year I weighed 180lbs. I know I am overweight and I hate it . My biggest issue is my stomach. After I weighed myself I started the 30 day Shred with Jillian Michaels. I also took pictures of my stomach from the front and side view before I started as well. I had a pair of jeans I really like to wear before I started that would snap but they were tight all the way down to my ankles. At day 14 of the Shred after I was done I took 2 of the same pics and compared them. I could defintely tell a difference. Also that pair of jeans that were tight all the way down before I started are now loose all the way down :) Its defintely working. My only regret is I forgot to take measurements so I could visually see how much inches I'm losing. I also like how much stronger I feel. As long as I do it every day I will be done with the 30 day Shred next friday. My goal weight is 130. I want to lose 50lbs. I know it will be hard but I'm determined! After the 30DS is over I plan on doing the ripped in 30. I would love to do insanity but I don't have the money to be able to get the dvds. There are a few of them on youtube but I was told you have to go in order to get the results they talk about so thats out. Good luck to everyone on reaching your weight loss goals :)