Smokin' Hot Green Pepper's 6/4 wk 23

Options
2»

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    hello peppers

Just checking in ..... hope everyone is doing good ..... LW 158 CW 155 loss 3 pounds....
  • mrsyyoung
    mrsyyoung Posts: 16
    Options
    sounds good
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon Pepper's,
    Glad everyone is doing well.
    Barb some guys have foot in their mouth syndrome :laugh: I would have been very upset by that comment.

Looks like a couple of us are have our week with aunt flow and the cravings that go with it. I have been sick for a few days now and back and forth to doctors for test. He does not know if it is my thyroid or low sugar which is strange considering it has been high for a while now. Well if it is my thyroid that would explain why I cant loose a pound. Hope he gets back to me today with results.

Well back to work for me and just sticking with calories for now until I am feeling better.

Have a great day will check back later.
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    I know I don't look pregnant in uniform. I was just perturbed..... however, there is a pregnancy rash hitting my office. So far this year, 5 women. The bug just hasn't hit me yet.

Talk to you soon.
    b
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    here's to a good evenin' my green pepper friends! was kinda ruff in some spots during my C25K, but I pushed thru it. gonna have stir fry for supper. see you all in the am. :flowerforyou:

hey Cindy....hope all goes well with your blood tests and all is ok for you. let us know....we're here for ya!
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    Options
    hey all... my body just didn't want to run 1.5 mile yesterday. Accepted 1 mile.
    sigh....... however Tuesday night I jogged .5 mile with the dog.

Well, here's your daily dish of funny Barb -- last night I packed my breakfast for work. Yogurt, a small box of oatmeal square cereal, water, teabags.

This morning I purchased a fruit cup from the cafe - returned to my desk - got my yogurt out of my lunch bag, grabbed the box of what I thought was cereal out. NOOOOOOO, it was a box of sugar free jello instead.

Obviously, I was a bit tired last night when I packed my bag.
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Barb That is too funny! Have fun eathing that! LOL
    His ya gang! :flowerforyou: well stepped on the scale for today and oh my! it read 196 ! :heart: AMAZING! just amazing! aunt flow is here taunting as well so a loss with her around is magical! I feel like I have been eating everything in site though.....
    todays goals:
    ~8 glasses of water or more!
    ~eating fruit AND VEggies is not a crime!
    ~exercise hard core at skate time and practice me skills for the test
    ~Study
    ~Get my mind at ease and take the stress off my body!
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Pepper's,
    Well my test came really good. so they think I am just sick, if Im not better by Monday to call back. I dont know how I did it but even with out loosing anything my AH1 went down from 7.3% to 6.5% which is really good. Hope I see a loss tomorrow. But I have been eating much better.

Well check back later.
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    Options
    Sindy - feel better soon
    Miss V - congrats. happy to hear!

See ya soon.
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options