Replies

• jamesleesmith
    jamesleesmith Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! you look awesome!
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you!!! I hit that milestone this week too! Great job!!! :)
  • sandyfitnotfat
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • perfectionisntme
    perfectionisntme Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    fantastic work!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,269 Member
    Options
    Congrats...you look fantastic.
  • MadeToCraveHIM
    MadeToCraveHIM Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! I can't wait to get to ONEderland :)
  • RahmaB823
    RahmaB823 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

I reached a huge milestone today and had to share it with you all :smile:

I bought my bathroom scales on 14th March 2012, and weighed in at 258 lb. There are almost no pictures of me at this size, because I wouldn't allow full-body shots of me. This is the closest pic I have, taken by my husband-to-be when I was in hospital for a minor op.

1.jpg

This morning I got on my scales and saw the long-awaited number...199 lb! :happy:

This is me now:

857258_10151282316732694_827633827_o1_zps07858fc8.jpg

I still have around 20 lb to go to get to my goal weight, but I am officially out of the 200's and out of plus size clothes. When I started I was a UK size 22 (US size 20) and I am now a size 16 jeans (US 14) and size 14 top (US 12).

I can't wait to finish what I started and reach my goal weight, especially because I am getting married in October this year! :love:

Cheers! :drinker:

You should be so proud of yourself. I actually like your hospital gown picture. It shows you have a great personality. Kuddos to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!