Hi, any short people wanting to lose a lot of weight?

Options

Replies

• dgagnon62
    dgagnon62 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hello,
    Today is my 5th day journalling my meals! I am 5'2 and 158 lbs. I am 46 years old, have two sons in college and a very supportive husband, but I always find reasons to make excuses to why I don't exercise like I should. I would love to have some support on here! Being short sucks! One pound gained looks like twenty, but one pound lost doesn't show up right away.....how come! lol......congrats to all of you that have been successful! I hope to be on that list!
    :drinker:
  • explainsitall
    Options
    hey! I'm 5'2 and am looking to lose about 40-50 pounds. Definitely going to be a challenge! You can friend me if you like. I'm 24 years old and an artist and teacher. I work out 60-90 minutes per day 5 days a week. My weakness right now is fast food and I'm working on that one :)
  • loriq41
    loriq41 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    5 ft, 150 here....sometimes being short is cute...but not when it comes to weight! :)
  • Butterflyladyv
    Options
    I am 4'9 @ 223. age 53 this april. Working on getting dwn 10 lbs @ time. Size 18/20 working on getting down to a size 16 by summer and a size 12 by Christmas. What that will be in weight I dont knw but we will see YES add me :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • shortie120
    shortie120 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    HI I'm 4'9 and weight 150 pounds. I would love to be about 120lbs. :smile:
    I started at 155.. down 5lbs
    history of quick boredom :ohwell:
  • shortie120
    shortie120 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    how long did it take you to lose your weight
    and what was your regimen if any?
  • I am 5 ft 1 and want to be about 125, I am currently 149
  • JuiceBars
    JuiceBars Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am 5' 1" and have another 15 pounds to loose. It might not be a lot to some but it seems like sooooo much work still ahead of me before I get there. I started on MFP just this week however I have been working on myself since the beginning of the year with a more serious approach. I have lost 8.9 pounds so far. It has been slow but I am feeling good and hope to stay motivated and stay happy doing it. I am an active person and enjoy exercise but HATE dieting. I have decided that instead of thinking about this as a diet, I am looking at this as a challenge to be my best and to own it. Feel free to add me as a friend. I am still learning my way around this site tho. Good luck!
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 5ft and weigh 147lbs, and I'd like to be around 100lbs. Is there anyone else out there wanting to lose a lot of weight that are pretty small?
    I've only just properly joined so it would be good to have some support :)
    xx
    You are my perfect twin!!! I'm currently at 136, but my SW was 147. I'm trying to get back down to 100lbs
  • mrsmocknbyrd1
    Options
    I'm about to make your "a lot" sound "a little". :laugh:

I'm 5'1' at a whopping 290 thanks to recent trauma after giving birth. My FIRST goal is under 250. I don't have a number for my final goal yet. :)
  • Octopies
    Octopies Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    5'3", starting weight 240 current weight 197, would like to get down to 150 for starters. :)
  • jpbgrad98CHANGED
    Options
    Im 5'2" and weigh 168. Goal is 125. Feel free to add me... That goes for everyone else too! The more the merrier!
  • annacatherine007
    annacatherine007 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 206 lbs. I started at 220 and my ultimate goal weight is 120. If I could be 160 before I go on my vacation in July I would be very happy. I've been using mfp for about a year on and off but now I'm actually taking it seriously. Please feel free to add me. I could really use support and motivation.
  • shortfritz
    shortfritz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am like you...short. I am 4 foot 11 inches. Would love to team up if you are interested. I would love to give support:)
  • shortfritz
    Options
    Hi. That's great to know. I am new to this site and really interested in losing this weight. Thanks for the insight.:)
  • shortfritz
    Options
    Hi. It's good to know this is a supportive site as I am new to it. Looking for any added support, I would be happy to be a cheerleader.
  • shortfritz
    Options
    Thanks. That would be great. Feel free to add me also.:)
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    5'3 here and trying to lose 40 more pounds, got the first 40 under my belt:tongue: now i need the second. Started at aboiut 245 and goal is 160 at least.
  • samanthalynn11
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and I'm 187 lbs! My first goal is to get to 150 then my ultimate goal is 120. :) Anyone can feel free to add me if you want, I could use some extra support!
  • spervall24
    spervall24 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Shaleta I'm 62 inches I weigh 215 my highest was 299 I lost some weight by myself then I discove red this app and since then I've lost over 50 pounds I want to get to 185 to 190 and looking for friends to stay motivated some days I want to cry and give up