Its Friday, im sick, so lets...ASK THE WOLF

Options

Replies

• Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    im hungry

Look, I will put the food under the door at 6pm in the locked basement. Be patient, or ill punish you again.
    I'm hungry too! FR and PM sent.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    why do good things happen to bad people?

Because, of the Reverse Jinx Time Continuum. Dont worry, in an alternate universe, theyre being raped in prison.
  • barbaraellengarcia
    Options
    just lucky I guess
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    How do I find the willpower to actually log off MFP and get something done instead of playing Hot or Not with guys' avatars?
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    My boss is kinda hot and charming, but extremly overweight. I have a fear of getting sweated on? The office is basically empty and I wanna approach him for something indecent. How should I handle this situation?

Kinda hot, charming, but extremely overweight? Beer goggles on early or do you have SIGHT dyslexia?

Sight dyslexia? Why yes I do. It has led to a life of chubby chasing.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    I've been walking 2.5mph for 30 minutes every single day for 2 days. Now I'm up 5lbs. Am I putting on muscle yet?

U seem to be bulking. You prob want to severly cut back on the insane amount of workouts.

Also, try Shakeology.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    What Snack-eeee treats should I pack/hide in my purse when going to see the OZ movie this weekend. Should I pop a crap-load of my own popcorn to sneak in?

cocaine. It smells great and will keep you from overhitting your cals.

Haaaah. :laugh:
  • _Wonder_Woman_
    Options
    I want to lose 10 pounds in a week?!?! I'm planning on only eating 100 calories a day and burning 1,000 during my workouts. Do you think this will work?!
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    You guys are hilarious!!!
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Why does my gynecologist leave the room when I'm getting undressed? It's not like the goods are gonna be kept a secret upon their return.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    I haven't used it in a while, Is it true if you don't use it you lose it?
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    I want to lose 10 pounds in a week?!?! I'm planning on only eating 100 calories a day and burning 1,000 during my workouts. Do you think this will work?!

Well you;re a vampire, just cut your blood intake in half and stay off A.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options

Ah, you;re married as well. YEs, bro, you lose it.
  • Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I've heard here that if you don't use it, you loose it...:ohwell:
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    Why does my gynecologist leave the room when I'm getting undressed? It's not like the goods are gonna be kept a secret upon their return.

Professional decorum states that he stroke it out not direcftly in front of the patient.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Who would win in this epic Rap Battle: Moses vs. Santa Claus?
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options

Professional decorum states that he stroke it out not direcftly in front of the patient.

Does this also apply to female doctors?
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options

Does this also apply to female doctors?

No, since females are catty, she leaves the office door and tells are the other chicks the things she finds inside the cooch.

becareful, kittens got claws
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    Who would win in this epic Rap Battle: Moses vs. Santa Claus?

A. Since Moses was real and Santa isnt, Moses.
    B. Rap and the words Epic should never be used together.
    C. Wait, did you mean Moses from the Bible or 13time NBA all Star and 2time MVP Moses Malone?
  • breeshabebe
    breeshabebe Posts: 580
    Options
    I'm going dancing in the country square tomorrow night, and I would like to know how I should react if a gentleman caller asks me to slow dance?