Nsv, 2 month progress. I am loving the tape measure !

Options
wdwgirl3
wdwgirl3 Posts: 36 Member
So I had my measurements done today a the gym, and I am pretty pleased with the results!
This is after 2 months of using MFP, tracking food, 1400-1600 cal/ dy, eating back some of my exercise calories, and doing cardio& lifting heavy 4-5 times a week. I am 5'5 and currently 244 lbs.

3 inches of chest
1 off both arms
5 off waist
2.5 off hips
1 off both thighs
1inch gained on both calves.
Total inches lost : 12.5 !
My body fat went from 49% to 46 %!
I am also really pleased with gaining 8 lbs of muscle and losing 4 pounds of fat!

Now, in your opinion is this right on the right track after 2 months? Any suggestions on how to improve my results? Thanks :)

Replies

• Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you are doing it safely and wisely and seeing the fruits of your hard labor! Keep up the GREAT work! :-)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Those are great results and it's great that you are focusing on measurements. It's a lesson that I've been learning lately, too. I think you are doing very well.
    The only suggestion I have is to make sure you are eating plenty of protein for all the weight training you're doing. Keep doing what you're doing!
  • wdwgirl3
    Options
    It sounds like you are doing it safely and wisely and seeing the fruits of your hard labor! Keep up the GREAT work! :-)

Thank you!
  • wdwgirl3
    Options
    Awesome!

Thank you :)
  • wdwgirl3
    Options
    Those are great results and it's great that you are focusing on measurements. It's a lesson that I've been learning lately, too. I think you are doing very well.
    The only suggestion I have is to make sure you are eating plenty of protein for all the weight training you're doing. Keep doing what you're doing!

Thanks! The scale has been so frustrating, so it has been all about the measurements and how I FEEL! I have added more protein to my diet with lots of fish :)
  • apcartwright
    apcartwright Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sounds like your doing an awesome job
  • DangerousDoug42
    DangerousDoug42 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep it up, one day at a time!:bigsmile:
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome!

And, I would say that you are doing all the right things for your body and life and that it is working for you!

Keep up the good work!
  • phillinnz
    phillinnz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I would say you are doing brilliantly, getting fit and slim, and just keep up the good work. Well done.
  • jtslim42
    jtslim42 Posts: 240
    Options
    You are right on track! Keep up the great work!
  • fvolley
    fvolley Posts: 124
    Options
    Great Job!

I always usually like seeing the number on the scale go down. But just today I noticed some inches off my waist and it is totally more satisfying!

Congrats! I know you must feel amazing! Keep up the good work your numbers are amazing!
  • mummyzena
    mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    That is great work.xx
  • wdwgirl3
    Options
    Wow, thank you everyone! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!