help please

Options
hi, just need a little advice.

I havnt started a mad 'diet' ive just changed my life style and have started to eat very healthy and try and exersice 3/4 times a week.
I started of weighing 154pounds and since mid january ive droped to 141pound. i only signed up here recently and they have given me a calorie intake of roughly 1400. somedays im only hitting 1100 and i know thats not enough but i am eating enough for me not to be hungry. can use help me out and have a wee look at my diary and see if im doing ok.
thanks v

Replies

• prdavies1949
    prdavies1949 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hi you are not eating over 1200 cal on some days but are over this on others. your average is over 1200 so you should be fine. Good luck with the new life style.
  • kimmcconkey
    kimmcconkey Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I took a peek and I think you're doing really good for just starting out! When I first started I found it a struggle to eat even 1200 calories but now I can easily pack away 1500 calories. Stick with it and you'll get amazing results.
  • kimmcconkey
    kimmcconkey Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I also agree with the nuts! They're the go to food for me. BTW, also watch your sodium intake. I'm not familiar with some of the labels you use but if it comes from a box it's probably loaded with sodium.