HELP!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    HAVE ONE. Youre going to go to a lot of special occasions with cupcakes before you die. This is an ok, levelheaded, normal human practice.

EATING ALL THE CUPCAKES however, is considered binging and it's better to share.
  • christina_nicole326
    Options
    Saw this quote the other day:

"Just remember, in 20 seconds that junk food will be gone, the taste will be over, and all that will be left is regret!"

You can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • camillerivera
    Options
    Resist!! Cupcakes are always DRY and never taste that good anyway!!

You are so right! Even before I started this whole working out eating healthy thing, I used to hate cupcakes just because I hate the breading. I think I might as well be allergic to.... the texture and dry taste haha.
  • camillerivera
    Options
    HAVE ONE. Youre going to go to a lot of special occasions with cupcakes before you die. This is an ok, levelheaded, normal human practice.

EATING ALL THE CUPCAKES however, is considered binging and it's better to share.

LOL. its like "things to do before you die." but having a little bite of your weakness is okay, I mean I learned that in order to successfully lose weight, we must not deprive ourself of everything! having a small portion of a little something something is okay, just learn to have control.